Lily-Rose Melody Depp
Los Angeles, California, United States
Lily dropped out of high school to pursue a modeling and acting career. She believed it was impossible to become an actress while attending school and completing her homework.
Actress and model
- Father – Johnny Depp (Actor and musician)
- Mother – Vanessa Paradis (Model, actress, and singer)
- Siblings – John Christopher Depp III (Younger Brother)
- Others – Alysson Paradis (Maternal Aunt) (Actress), John Christopher Depp (Paternal Grandfather), Betty Sue Palmer (Paternal Grandmother), André Paradis (Maternal Grandfather), Corinne Paradis (Maternal Grandmother)
Lily-Rose Depp is represented by
- Adéquat Talent Agency
- Creative Artists Agency
Warner Music Group Company
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
47 kg or 104 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lily Depp has dated –
- Ash Stymest (2015-2018) – Lily started going out with British model Ash Stymest in summer of 2015. The rumors of them being in the relationship started swirling around in October 2015 after they were spotted making out in Paris. However, they didn’t confirm their relationship and tried to maintain their distance from paparazzi. But the increased number of public appearances by the start of 2016 left little doubt about their relationship status. In early 2018, the couple separated after dating for more than 2 years.
- Timothée Chalamet (2018-2020) – In 2018, American actor Timothée Chalamet and Lily started dating. Their relationship was confirmed when they publicly kissed each other during an outing in New York City in October 2018. In 2020, the couple broke up.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, French, Belgian, German and Dutch ancestry. On her mother’s side, she is of French descent.
- Petite figure
- Blonde tresses
0-2 (US) or 32-34 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
In 2015, she was made the brand ambassador for the fashion giant, Chanel. She was featured in the print advert for the eyewear range from the brand. In 2016, she was made the face of the No°5 L’Eau fragrance from Chanel.
Best Known For
- Being the daughter of Hollywood icon Johnny Depp and French icon, Vanessa Paradis.
- Having co-starred with Natalie Portman in the French-Belgian drama movie, Planetarium (2016).
As a Singer
Lily contributed three singles (I’m the Man, Babe, and O Canada) to the music album of her movie, Yoga Hosers. Her co-star Harley Quinn Smith performed with her in all the three singles.
In 2014, Lily was first seen in the comedy horror movie, Tusk which had her father in the lead role.
First TV Show
In May 2016, Lily was seen in an episode of the French TV series, Le journal du Festival.
Lily isn’t huge on getting lots of exercises. She hits the gym but isn’t very regular about it. She also doesn’t follow a strict diet and loves to indulge a little bit. Also, she loves to have junk food every now and then. But having said that, she likes to eat healthy food as well.
Lily-Rose Depp Favorite Things
- Makeup Obsession – Lip and eyebrow pencil
- Must-Have Beauty Products – Face cream, brow pencil, lip pencil, lip balm and a pretty blush
- Good Luck Charm – Chanel Coco Crush Ring
Source – Vogue France, Vogue English
Lily-Rose Depp Facts
- Her father, Johnny Depp has got her name tattooed on his chest.
- She has struggled with an eating disorder anorexia. But, she started recovering later.
- She has the dual US and French citizenship.
- Although she was too young to vote in the 2016 US Presidential election, she still backed Democrat candidate Bernie Sanders in her social media activity.
- In 2007, she had to be admitted to Great Ormond Street Hospital due to serious E.coli infection. She had suffered kidney failure. After her recovery, her father donated two million to the hospital.
- In August 2015, Lily caused quite a stir about her sexuality after she posed in Self-Evident Truths Project and claimed that she falls in LGBTQA spectrum. She later clarified that she wasn’t outright gay and was sexually fluid.
- While growing up, she wanted to become a singer and had even penned a song in her mother’s studio album Love Songs.
- She decided to become an actress because she felt very comfortable with it.
- Lily’s parents actively tried to shield her from the public spotlight. She didn’t have a public social media profile until she got fed up with fake accounts made in her name.
- On October 6, 2020, along with her mom Vanessa Paradis, Lily attended Chanel Womenswear Spring Summer 2021 fashion show in Paris.
- Follow her on Instagram.