|Lily-Rose Depp Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||May 27, 1999|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Lily-Rose Depp is a French actress, model, and musician who has been cast in various movies such as Tusk, Yoga Hosers, The Dancer, Savage, Planetarium, Wolf, A Faithful Man, The King, My Last Lullaby, Voyagers, Crisis, Wolf, and Silent Night. Lily is the daughter of American actor Johnny Depp and the French singer, actress, and model Vanessa Paradis.
Lily-Rose Melody Depp
She divides her time between –
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Paris, France
Lily dropped out of high school to pursue a modeling and acting career. She believed it was impossible to become an actress while attending school and completing her homework.
Actress, Model, Muisician
- Father – Johnny Depp (Actor and musician)
- Mother – Vanessa Paradis (Model, actress, and singer)
- Siblings – John Christopher Depp III (Younger Brother)
- Others – Alysson Paradis (Maternal Aunt) (Actress), John Christopher Depp (Paternal Grandfather), Betty Sue Palmer (Paternal Grandmother), André Paradis (Maternal Grandfather), Corinne Paradis (Maternal Grandmother)
Lily-Rose Depp has been represented by –
- Markham, Froggatt & Irwin, Talent Management Company, London, England, United Kingdom
- Adéquat Talent Agency, Paris, France
- Creative Artists Agency
Warner Music Group Company
Her net worth has been $2 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
47 kg or 104 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Lily Depp has dated –
- Ash Stymest (2015-2018) – Lily started going out with the British model Ash Stymest in the summer of 2015. The rumors of them being in a relationship started swirling around in October 2015 after they were spotted making out in Paris. However, they didn’t confirm their relationship and tried to maintain their distance from the paparazzi. But the increased number of public appearances by the start of 2016 left little doubt about their relationship status. In early 2018, the couple separated after dating for more than 2 years.
- Timothée Chalamet (2018-2020) – In 2018, American actor Timothée Chalamet and Lily started dating. Their relationship was confirmed when they publicly kissed each other during an outing in New York City in October 2018. In 2020, the couple broke up.
- Austin Butler (2021) – In 2021, Lily was rumored to be dating actor Austin Butler after they were spotted kissing in London.
- Yassine Stein (2021) – In November 2021, Lily was rumored to be dating rapper Yassine Stein after they were spotted kissing in Los Angeles.
- 070 Shake (2023-Present) – In May 2023, Lily confirmed her relationship with rapper 070 Shake by sharing a photo with her on Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, French, Belgian, German and Dutch ancestry. On her mother’s side, she is of French descent.
- Petite figure
- Blonde tresses
31-23-32 in or 79-58.5-81 cm
0-2 (US) or 32-34 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 5 (UK) or 38 (EU)
In 2015, she was made the brand ambassador for the fashion giant, Chanel. She was featured in the print advert for the eyewear range from the brand. In 2016, she was made the face of the No°5 L’Eau fragrance from Chanel.
Best Known For
- Being the daughter of Hollywood icon Johnny Depp and French icon, Vanessa Paradis
- Having co-starred with Natalie Portman in the French-Belgian drama movie, Planetarium (2016)
As a Singer
Lily contributed three singles (I’m the Man, Babe, and O Canada) to the music album of her movie, Yoga Hosers. Her co-star Harley Quinn Smith performed with her in all three singles.
In 2014, Lily was first seen in the comedy horror movie, Tusk which had her father in the lead role.
First TV Show
In May 2016, Lily was seen in an episode of the French TV series, Le journal du Festival.
Lily isn’t huge on getting lots of exercises. She hits the gym but isn’t very regular about it. She also doesn’t follow a strict diet and loves to indulge a little bit. Also, she loves to have junk food every now and then. But having said that, she likes to eat healthy food as well.
Lily-Rose Depp Favorite Things
- Makeup Obsession – Lip and eyebrow pencil
- Must-Have Beauty Products – Face cream, brow pencil, lip pencil, lip balm, and a pretty blush
- Good Luck Charm – Chanel Coco Crush Ring
Source – Vogue France, Vogue English
Lily-Rose Depp Facts
- Her father, Johnny Depp has got her name tattooed on his chest.
- She has struggled with an eating disorder anorexia. But, she started recovering later.
- She has dual US and French citizenship.
- Although she was too young to vote in the 2016 US Presidential election, she still backed Democrat candidate Bernie Sanders in her social media activity.
- In 2007, she had to be admitted to Great Ormond Street Hospital due to a serious E.coli infection. She had suffered kidney failure. After her recovery, her father donated two million to the hospital.
- In August 2015, Lily caused quite a stir about her sexuality after she posed in the Self-Evident Truths Project and claimed that she falls in the LGBTQA spectrum. She later clarified that she wasn’t outright gay and was sexually fluid.
- While growing up, she wanted to become a singer and had even penned a song in her mother’s studio album Love Songs.
- She decided to become an actress because she felt very comfortable with it.
- Lily’s parents actively tried to shield her from the public spotlight. She didn’t have a public social media profile until she got fed up with fake accounts made in her name.
- She portrayed the character of Isadora Duncan (an American dancer and choreographer who was a pioneer of modern contemporary dance) in the 2016 biographical historical drama film The Dancer (in French: La Danseuse). This role got her nominated in the “Most Promising Actress” category at the 42nd César Awards as well as the 22nd Lumières Awards.
- She brought to life the character of Ève (Paul’s younger sister who’s been infatuated with Abel since she was 14 years old) in the 2018 romantic comedy-drama film A Faithful Man (French: L’Homme fidèle). This performance got her nominated in the “Most Promising Actress” category at the 44th César Awards.
- On October 6, 2020, along with her mom Vanessa Paradis, Lily attended Chanel Womenswear Spring Summer 2021 fashion show in Paris.
- Alongside Gary Oldman, Armie Hammer, Evangeline Lilly, Greg Kinnear, Michelle Rodriguez, Luke Evans, Scott Mescudi, Martin Donovan, Guy Nadon, and Mia Kirshner, she co-starred as Emmie Kelly (Jake’s younger sister and a drug addict) in the 2021 crime thriller film Crisis.
- She has been cast as Jocelyn (an up-and-coming pop idol and Tedros’ love interest) in the drama television series The Idol.
- She was cast as Cecile (Wildcat) in the 2021 psychological drama film Wolf and her co-stars for the project included George MacKay, Paddy Considine, Eileen Walsh, Fionn O’Shea, and Lola Petticrew.
She smokes cigarettes, I don’t see the correlation between Lily-Rose Depp and being a “healthy celebrity”.
Thanks for stopping by and dropping your comment here. Our goal definitely was to write on healthy celebrities earlier. However, with time (this website is almost a decade old and is the oldest website currently LIVE, writing height-weight style articles), we started writing on almost every celebrity –
1. Because celebs’ habits keep on changing. They might be drinking or smoking today but sometimes, they leave their such habits and go to rehab and become sober. They in fact keep announcing such things of their on their social media channels from time to time. Hence, removing the article now and adding it later and then removing it once again from our database when they again indulge in bad habits becomes in itself a task.
2. Moreover, many readers of the website want to know about their favorite celebrities which, most often, include the celebs who are indulging in smoking and drinking alcohol. We receive death threats if we do not write on their favorite celebs.
3. The definition of healthy is also not fixed for everybody. For instance, plus-size models are considered healthy by many modern thinking people as such models are not starving themselves and look beautiful and they feel so confident in their bodies that they want to showcase it. However, some people still consider rail-thin models as more healthier versions. Again, it depends upon person to person, hence, keeping everybody happy is again not possible for us, though we try our best to do so. But, we understand it is not 100% possible.
I hope I answered your question.