|Shweta Agarwal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shweta Agarwal is an Indian actor and model who has been cast in movies like Shaapit, Raghavendra, Tandoori Love, Kiccha, Allari, CID Moosa, and Gamyam.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Shweta Agarwal studied at the University of Mumbai.
- Father – Ashok Agarwal
- Mother – Nilu Agarwal
- Siblings – Shweta Agarwal has a brother.
- Others – Udit Narayan Jha (Father-In-Law) (Singer), Deepa Narayan Jha (Mother-In-Law) (Singer)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shweta Agarwal has dated –
- Aditya Narayan (2010-Present) – Shweta Agarwal started dating actor, singer, and host Aditya Narayan while working together on the sets of their 2010 film Shaapit. They eventually got married in December 2020 in Mumbai in the presence of close family members and friends, after being in a relationship for over a decade. It was revealed in January 2022 that they were expecting their first child together and their daughter named Twisha was born on February 24, 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
Shweta Agarwal Facts
- She made her film debut as Aparna “Appu” in the 2002 Telugu-language romantic comedy film Allari.
- She played Suma in the 2003 Kannada political drama action film Kiccha.
- In 2003, Shweta Agarwal brought to life the character of Maha Lakshmi in the Telugu-language action film Raghavendra. Her co-stars for the project were Prabhas and Anshu Ambani.
- Shweta Agarwal appeared as Priya in the 2008 Swiss comedy film Tandoori Love.
- Alongside Aditya Narayan, Rahul Dev, Shubh Joshi, Murli Sharma, and Nishigandha Wad, Shweta Agarwal co-starred as Kaaya Shekhawat in the 2010 Hindi-language romantic horror adventure film Shaapit, based on the story of a family whose daughters have been carrying a curse from generation to generation.
Featured Image by Aditya Narayan / Instagram