|Sai Dhanshika Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 20, 1989|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Sai Dhanshika is an Indian actress and model who shot to fame after playing the role of Jennifer in the action-adventure film Peranmai (2009). She has predominantly appeared in Tamil movies that have included Kabali (2016), for which she had bagged the Filmfare Awards in 2016 for “Best Supporting Actress – Tamil”. Sai has also starred in films in other languages such as her Malayalam debut Solo (2017). Dhanshika has amassed more than 550k followers on Instagram.
Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu, India
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Large and expressive eyes
- Fuller lips
- Thick eyebrows
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Koala.
Sai Dhanshika Favorite Things
- Pet – Her first dog named Katie
- Malayalam Actress – Parvathy Thiruvothu
- Malayalam Actor – Mohanlal
Source – Filmi Beat, Instagram
Sai Dhanshika Facts
- She has disclosed that it was her first dog who was the being she had felt the most affection for, ever in her life. She has vividly remembered the day she had picked her angel from the street, with the moment she had looked into her watery eyes having been instant love. Sai had named her Katie and they had become best friends. Katie had brought her the sense of responsibility of bringing a living being into the house and that had led Sai to gain a lot of knowledge about life as a whole. Sai’s most fond memories of life have been predominantly those she had spent with Katie.
- Dhanshika has considered it a big blessing to have worked with superstar Rajinikanth in the film Kabali (2016), where she portrayed the part of his daughter. She had been struck by his humbleness and down-to-earth nature and had noticed that Rajinikanth’s presence would bring a wonderful new energy to the crew. Sai has cherished a piece of advice that the legend had given her that had consisted of the message that whatever she would make up her mind to do, should be done in the first take itself.
- Dhanshika has recollected that the filming for the action thriller Vizhithiru (2017) had continued for two and a half years. She had played a slum girl who spoke Chennai Tamil, that she had to learn. Her role itself was rather unusual for her as she had to come across as a loud person, that she was not at all in her real life.
- At the beginning of 2021, Sai had jotted down her new year resolutions and posted about her challenge in a video where she had urged her fans to take up a similar challenge and follow the routine. She had undertaken a 48-day-challenge, having believed that if a specific task is done at a particular time consistently for 48 days, it becomes an established habit. Dhanshika had chosen to wake up daily at 5 in the morning and complete all her routines straight, for the allotted number of days. She had fun waiting for her followers and her to discover the pleasure and thrill of accomplishment, such a plan would surely bring.
Featured Image by Sai Dhanshika / Instagram