|George MacKay Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||March 13, 1992|
George MacKay is a talented British actor. He is known for his roles in films like The Boys Are Back, Private Peaceful, How I Live Now, Sunshine on Leith, For Those in Peril, Pride, Captain Fantastic, Where Hands Touch, Ophelia, and the Oscar-nominated film 1917.
George Andrew J. MacKay
Hammersmith, London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
George MacKay attended The Harrodian School in London.
- Father – Paul Christopher MacKay (Australian Stage/Lighting Manager)
- Mother – Kim Baker (British Costume Designer)
- Siblings – Daisy MacKay (Sister)
George MacKay is managed by –
- Gordon and French, Talent Agency, London, United Kingdom
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
6 ft or 183 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
George has dated –
- Saoirse Ronan (2012)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English, Irish, and Scottish descent.
- Deep-set eyes
- Squared tilted chin
- Tall height
George MacKay Facts
- He was just 10 years when he got his first film role as one of the Lost Boys in the film Peter Pan (2003).
- During the filming of Peter Pan (2003) in Australia, George was schooled on-set.
- In 2014, he was named one of the European films’ Shooting Stars by European Film Promotion.
- He is a fan of Chelsea football club.
- An actor he emulates is Eddie Marsan for his professionalism on set and his deep character roles.
Featured Image by Gordon Correll / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0