|Maxence Danet-Fauvel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11¼ in|
|Date of Birth||June 27, 1993|
Maxence Danet-Fauvel is a French actor and model who is best known for having been cast as Eliott Demaury in Skam France (also called Skam Belgique, often stylized as SKAM), a French-Belgian teen drama television series that follows the lives of teenagers in Paris and is an adaption of the popular Norwegian series SKAM. He has also been cast in other projects including Grand Hôtel, Lovedose, The Devil Inside, Disparaître ici, and Police de Caractères. Moreover, his modeling credits include having worked with brands and designers such as Robert Geller, AMI Paris, and others. He has also graced the cover of Caleo Magazine.
Rouen, Normandy, France
- Sibling – Agathe Danet-Fauvel (Sister)
Maxence Danet-Fauvel has been signed with –
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Barcelona
- MIKAs – Stockholm
- Platinum Management – Seoul
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
5 ft 11¼ in or 181 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Maxence Danet-Fauvel has dated –
- Camille Verschuere (2019) – He had a short-termed romance with actress Camille Verschuere in the year 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Often sports unkempt hair
10 (US) or 9 (UK) or 43 (EU)
He has done endorsement work for the likes of AMI Paris.
Maxence Danet-Fauvel Facts
- He started modeling in 2015.
- He made his fashion show debut by walking the ramp at the General Idea F/W 16 Men’s Show.
- Maxence has been featured in editorials like Lui Magazine France, Peter, Tom & Dave, Grazia Hommes, and Visual Tales Magazine.
Featured Image by Maxence Danet-Fauvel / Instagram