|Aashika Bhatia Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 15, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Aashika Bhatia is an Indian actress and social media star who is best known for her portrayal of Ginni in Parvarrish – Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi (2011–2013), Nikki Dixit in Kuch Rang Pyar ke Aise Bhi (2017), and Kyati in Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman (2016-2017). Besides that, she was also cast in the hit film Prem Ratan Dhan Payo as Princess Radhika in 2015. With time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 4.5 million followers on Instagram.
Surat, Gujarat, India
After completing her elementary schooling in her hometown in Surat, Aashika moved to Mumbai where she finished the rest of her studies.
Actress, Social Media Star
- Father – Rakesh Bhatia (Businessman)
- Mother – Minu Bhatia (Businesswoman)
- Siblings – Dev Bhatia (Younger Brother)
Aashika is represented by #TAG Dreams Entertainment.
5 ft 2¼ in or 158 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aashika has dated –
- Satvik Sankhyan – They broke up in the past.
- Manjul Khattar
Race / Ethnicity
She prefers to dye her hair golden blonde.
- Raises her left eyebrow when serious or while taking pictures
- Serious appearance
- While talking, she flicks her hair a lot.
Through her social media, Aashika has done endorsement work for various brands such as Kyro, Fashionstruc, and tees_nd_more.
Aashika Bhatia Favorite Things
- Holiday Destination – Paris
Source – YouTube
Aashika Bhatia Facts
- She spent the initial years of her childhood in Surat before moving to Mumbai.
- Both of her parents are well-to-do people as her father has a business of his own and her mother runs a beauty salon in Surat.
- Aashika was brought up by her mother after her parents parted ways from one another while she was quite young.
- She had started auditioning for commercials and shows when she was only 9 years old. However, Aashika had developed a passion for the profession when she was much younger.
- Aashika got her first break with Imagine TV’s Meera and appeared as the lead younger self of the titular character. However, she got her big break 2 years later with Parvarrish – Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi in 2011.
- She has several tattoos including a Roman numerals tattoo just below the left collar bone, a tattoo of a ribbon on her ring finger, and the word “LOVE” on her left wrist.
- Since 2009, she has appeared in various shows such as Gumrah: End of Innocence (2015), Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi (2017), and Hum Tum Aur Them.
- In 2014, she had a cat named Elli.
- She was cast alongside actor Salman Khan and Sonam Kapoor in the hit film Prem Ratan Dhan Payo in 2015. She played the role of Salman’s half-sister Princess Radhika.
- In April 2019, she had undergone surgery for a leg injury.
- Her name means someone who is loveable.
- She considers her mother to be her style guru.
- As of January 2020, Aashika’s biggest dream is to work with actor Varun Dhawan. Whereas, her biggest fear is to lose family.
- She mostly orders for Maggi when she’s out of the house.
Featured Image By Aashika Bhatia / Instagram