|Amaia Salamanca Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 28, 1986|
Amaia Salamanca is a Spanish actress who shot to fame after playing the roles of Catalina Marcos in the Spanish version of the Colombian TV show Sin tetas no hay paraíso (2008) and Alicia Alarcón in the show Gran Hotel (2011-2013). She has also appeared in numerous films including Tensión sexual no resuelta (2010).
Amaia Salamanca Urízar
She is represented by Delphoss.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Mario Casas (2008-2009)
- Rosauro Baro (2010-Present) – She has been in a relationship with Rosauro Baro. They have a daughter named Olivia Varo Salamanca (b. April 9, 2014) and 2 sons named Nacho Varo Salamanca (b. September 8, 2015) and Mateo Varo Salamanca (b. October 7, 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Spanish descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
She has done endorsement work for several brands such as Women‘secret.
Amaia Salamanca Favorite Things
- Sport – Skiing
- Hotel – Mi Norte
- Fitness Regimen – Yoga
Amaia Salamanca Facts
- Initially, she had not considered making acting her profession. However, after her first audition for SMS, the TV company LaSexta offered her an acting job and she could not refuse the opportunity to work with other young film and television stars including Yon González and María Castro.
- Along with acting, she has also worked as a model for photoshoots, video clips as well as shows.
- For the shooting of the period piece Grand Hotel that was set in the early 1900s, every 2 months Amaia with the whole cast used to go to Palacio de Magdalena in Santander and all the exteriors would be filmed. She has stated that it was her most wonderful experience to live in a place as gorgeous as that.
- Regarding her performance for Grand Hotel, she has revealed that it had been difficult to speak and put on the mannerisms like the people in the era that the program depicted as those were completely different from the present times and she had to learn a lot and put in much effort.
Featured Image by Amaia Salamanca / Instagram