|Yon González Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 20, 1986|
Yon González is a Spanish actor and model best known for his roles in SMS, The Boarding School, Rage, Sofía, Torrente 4, and The Cable Girls. He has been featured in magazines like Vanity Fair, Glamour, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, and GQ Spain. Yon has also walked for designer David Delfín at the Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week. He has more than 1 million followers on Instagram.
Yon González Luna
Bergara, Gipuzkoa, Basque Country, Spain
There is no information about the schools and colleges that Yon González attended.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Aitor Luna (Older Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Manu Gómez (Cousin)
Yon is represented by Paloma Juanes Management.
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Yon González has dated –
- Natalia (2008-2009) – From 2008 to 2009, Yon has been in a relationship with Natalia. They have been photographed together many times.
- Blanca Romero (2015) – In 2015, Yon began a relationship with actress Blanca Romero. The couple starred together in the TV series Under Suspicion. However, the couple separated after a nasty conflict which even resulted in Blanca getting dismissed from the show.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sharp facial features
- Dimpled smile
- Toned body
Yon González has either endorsed or promoted brands like –
- Royal Bliss
- New Balance
Best Known For
His roles in TV series, web series, and films such as The Cable Girls as Francisco, The Boarding School (2007-2010) as Iván Noiret León, Grand Hotel (2011-2013) as Julio Olmedo, Off Course (2015) as Hugo, and Torrente 4 (2011) as Peralta
In 2009, he made his theatrical film debut in the comedy-drama film S*x, Party and Lies as Nico.
First TV Show
In 2006, he made his first TV show appearance on the romantic comedy-drama series SMS, sin miedo a soñar as Andrés.
Yon González Facts
- He likes outdoor activities like surfing and biking.
- He considers Juan Diego, Jordi Mollà, and Luis Tosar as his role models.
- Yon is partly fluent in English.
- 20 minutos magazine listed him as the 6th sexiest Spanish actor in 2011.
- In 2007, he walked the ramp for designer David Delfín at the Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week.
- He has also been featured on many magazines including Vanity Fair, Glamour, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Garcia Madrid, InStyle Spain, and GQ Spain.
- In 2007, he came out in support for the charity organization ONG Childhood Without Limits Foundation with other notable Spanish actors.
- Follow him on Instagram.
Featured Image by Yon González / Instagram