|Kellyanne Conway Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 20, 1967|
Kellyanne Conway is an American political consultant and pundit who gained prominence due to her controversial and misleading conduct while serving as the counselor to President Donald Trump from 2017 to 2020.
Kellyanne Elizabeth Fitzpatrick
Atco, New Jersey, United States
Kellyanne attended St. Joseph High School until her graduation in 1985.
She studied at Trinity Washington University and graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science.
In 1992, she earned her Juris Doctor degree with honors from the George Washington University Law School.
Political Consultant, Political Pundit
- Father – John Fitzpatrick
- Mother – Diane DiNatale
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kellyanne has dated –
- Fred Thompson
- George Conway (2001-Present) – On April 28, 2001, Kellyanne got married to litigation lawyer George Conway. They have 4 children together – son George IV Conway and daughters Claudia Conway, Charlotte Conway, and Vanessa Conway.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish, German, and English ancestry on her father’s side and is of Italian descent on her mother’s side.
Kellyanne Conway Facts
- She is a former beauty pageant winner and was declared the ‘New Jersey Blueberry Princess’ in 1982.
- Her husband George is an outspoken critic of her boss, President Donald Trump. Consequently, the couple’s odd married life situation has garnered massive media speculation.
- She is pro-life.
- Comedian Kate McKinnon played a parodied version of Conway on Saturday Night Live.
- In 2020, her 15-year-old daughter Claudia, who is a TikTok influencer, made headlines with her anti-Trump stance and her announcement to seek emancipation from her parents.
- Kellyanne was among the many White House staff members who tested positive for COVID-19 in October 2020.
- In January 2021, a private topless photo of daughter Claudia was posted on the fleets section of Twitter (fleets is similar to Instagram Story) from Kellyane’s Twitter account which obviously made Claudia upset and wanted her mother to go to jail. However, later, Claudia clarified that her mother’s phone got hacked and that she had no bad feelings for her.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0