|Alexa Bliss Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||August 9, 1991|
Alexa Bliss is an American professional wrestler known for her successful wrestling career. She has won the Raw Women’s Championship and is represented by WWE Inc. Alexa has a huge social media following and she has used her popularity to endorse various brands like Disney XD, Starbucks, Bowling For Soup, and Beats By Dre. She has more than 6 million followers on Instagram and more than 2 million followers on Twitter.
Alexa Bliss, The Wicked Witch of the WWE, Five Feet of Fury, Miss Little Bliss
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Orlando, Florida, United States
Alexa Bliss went to the Hilliard Davidson High School. After graduating from the high school, she got admission at the University of Akron.
However, she had to drop out of the University of Akron due to her health problems. She later got enrolled at the Columbus Community College to study broadcast journalism.
- Father – Bob Kaufman
- Mother – Angela Kaufman
Alexa Bliss is signed up with WWE Inc.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alexa Bliss has dated –
- Buddy Murphy (2015-2018) – Alexa Bliss started dating fellow wrestler Buddy Murphy (real name Matthew Adams) in 2015. They took their relationship to the next level by getting engaged in January 2017. In January 2018, it was reported that their relationship was under a serious strain. It was claimed that due to her transfer to the WWE main roster, they were finding it hard to spend time together. Plus, there were chances of him being cut from the NXT roster after which he would have to return to Australia. They later broke up in 2018.
- Ryan Cabrera (2019-Present) – It was confirmed in late 2019 that singer Ryan Cabrera and Alexa are dating. In November 2020, they got engaged.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair “pink” or “blue”.
- Petite body
- Unique hair colors
- Blue eyes
Alexa Bliss has used her strong social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Sheer Beauty Medical Skin Care
- Disney XD
- Bowling For Soup
- Beats By Dre
She has also appeared in the TV commercials for the following brands –
- Domino’s Pizza
- The Greater Houston Community Foundation
Best Known For
- Her stint with the Raw brand of the WWE. She has managed to win the Raw Women’s Championship during her time with the popular division of wrestling.
- Having appeared in the 7th season of the reality TV series, Total Divas.
First WWE Match
In May 2014, she made her in-ring debut in a WWE tournament held for the unoccupied NXT Women’s Championship title.
First TV Show
In 2015, Alexa Bliss made her first TV show appearance in the reality TV series, Breaking Ground.
Alexa Bliss regularly trains at the WWE Performance Center to keep herself in the right shape. Her in-ring training sessions last for about 3 hours. She follows it up with weight training session, which stretches on for about one and a half hours.
She has included a full-body workout in her routine, which improves her functional strength and trains her fast-twitch muscle fibers, which adds explosive power to the physique. For such workout, she mixes bodyweight exercises such as drop pushup and compound exercises such as hammer box sprint and skating biceps in her workout.
When it comes to diet, she doesn’t believe in any specific plan and has a more intuitive approach. Overall, she cooks her food on her own and sticks to clean choices. She also allows herself to cheat occasionally.
Alexa Bliss Favorite Things
Alexa Bliss Facts
- While she was studying in high school, she suffered her first bout of anorexia. It was followed by an even more severe bout while in university. It was triggered during her stint with the college cheerleading team.
- In college, her body weight plummeted from 120 lbs to 80 lbs within a space of 6 weeks. She had to drop out of university.
- Alexa got into bodybuilding in a bid to recover from anorexia and put on some weight.
- She has won many International Federation of Body Building and Fitness (IFBB) events.
- While growing up, Alexa excelled in track events and gymnastics. She had started participating in gymnastics at the age of 4.
- She has won the national title in individual all-star cheerleading. Also, in September 2008, she was selected as the cheerleader of the month by American Cheerleader magazine.
- She has done activism work for the Humane Society of the United States, which is an animal advocacy group that along with protecting animals provide a wide range of animal-related services.
- She signed her first contract with WWE in May 2013 and was immediately assigned to their developmental division.
Featured Image by Alexa Bliss / Instagram