|Emily Maynard Johnson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||February 1, 1986|
Emily Maynard is an American television personality and author who is best known for appearing in the 8th season of the ABC reality television series, The Bachelorette, in 2012. Apart from that, she has also been cast in shows such as The Bachelor, Good Morning America, Entertainment Tonight, Home & Family, and Weddings with the Wheatons.
Morgantown, West Virginia, United States
Television Personality, Author
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emily Maynard has dated –
- Ricky Hendrick (2002-2004) – She was engaged to Ricky Hendrick, a stock car racing driver and partial owner at Hendrick Motorsports, before he passed away tragically in an airplane accident on October 24, 2004. It was after his death that Emily discovered she was pregnant with his child, a daughter named Josephine Riddick “Ricki” Hendrick, who was born on June 29, 2005.
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. (2006) – Rumor
- Brad Womack (2010-2011) – They were previously engaged.
- Jef Holm (2012) – Jef and Emily were engaged as part of The Bachelorette but they later ended their relationship.
- Arie Luyendyk Jr. (2012)
- Tyler Johnson (2012-Present) – After dating for a while, the duo got married on June 7, 2014, and they have been blessed with 4 children (3 sons) – Jennings Tyler Johnson (b. July 16, 2015), Gibson Kyle Johnson (b. September 16, 2016), and Gatlin Avery Johnson (b. November 12, 2017). In October 2020, she gave birth to a baby girl named Magnolia.
Race / Ethnicity
- Charming smile
- Deep-set eyes
Emily Maynard Facts
- Her book titled I Said Yes was released in 2016.
- When she was 6 months pregnant with her son Gatlin Avery Johnson, Emily Maynard had to undergo an emergency appendix surgery in 2017.
- She operates an eponymous blog where she shares her love for jewelry, fashion, beauty, and life.
- Emily Maynard has served as a volunteer for the Hendrick Marrow Program and Levine Children’s Hospital.
- In January 2021, she revealed that she was diagnosed with Bell’s palsy in September 2020, while she was pregnant with her 5th child and was also diagnosed with the same condition when she was in high school.
Featured Image by Emily Maynard / Instagram