|Carrie-Anne Moss Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||August 21, 1967|
Carrie-Anne Moss is a Canadian actress, voiceover artist, and producer who has been cast in a variety of on-screen roles which include Trinity in The Matrix as well as The Matrix Revolutions, Rebecca Pruitt in Tell Me a Story, Jeri Hogarth in Jessica Jones, Carrie Spencer in Models Inc., Caroline Clairmont in Chocolat, Irene Zuko in Due South, Helen Robinson in Fido, Natalie in Memento, Maggie in Snow Cake, and Claudia Wolf in Silent Hill: Revelation.
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Los Angeles, California, United States
Carrie-Anne Moss attended Magee Secondary School and then got enrolled at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Producer
- Father – Melvyn Moss
- Mother – Barbara Moss (Actress)
- Sibling – Brooke Moss (Older Brother)
Carrie-Anne Moss is represented by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Carrie-Anne Moss has dated –
- Steven Roy (1997-Present) – She got married to American actor Steven Roy in the year 1999 and the duo parents 3 children – 2 sons named Owen Roy (b. September 2003) and Kaden Roy (b. November 2005), and a daughter named Frances Beatrice Roy (b. June 2009).
Race / Ethnicity
- Pointy node
- High cheekbones
She has appeared in the print ads for Beefeater whiskey (2001).
Carrie-Anne Moss Favorite Things
- One Of Her Favorite Movies – Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961)
Source – IMDb
Carrie-Anne Moss Facts
- She was named after The Hollies‘ 1967 hit song, Carrie Anne.
- She became the first person of her family to leave Canada.
- Carrie-Anne Moss was cast as Trinity, a crew member of the Nebuchadnezzar and Neo’s romantic interest, in the 1999 science fiction action film, The Matrix, in which she co-starred alongside Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne, Hugo Weaving, and Joe Pantoliano. For this role, she won the Empire Award for “Best Newcomer” (tied with Damien O’Donnell).
- In 2000, she co-starred as Natalie in the American neo-noir psychological thriller film, Memento, and her performance won her the Independent Spirit Award for “Best Supporting Female”.
- She was the one who suggested Joe Pantoliano for Memento.
- Carrie-Anne Moss has founded Annapurna Living which is a lifestyle brand designed to empower women through mindfulness and meditation.
- She has done voiceover work in projects like Pirate’s Passage, Dragon Nest: Warriors’ Dawn, The Clockwork Girl, and A Detective Story.
- Her best friend is American actress Maria Bello and she is also the godmother of Maria’s son Jack.
- Carrie-Anne Moss is also friends with Meredith Brooks, Kathleen Quinlan, and Jada Pinkett Smith.
Featured Image by Peabody Awards / Flickr / CC BY 2.0