|Emma Stone Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 6, 1988|
Emma Stone is an American actress best known for her portrayal of roles in movies like The Help & superhero film The Amazing Spider-Man, and its 2014 sequel. Emma is favorite among the critics as they feel that she has all the qualities which are needed in a contemporary actress. Her guest appearances too have grasped the attention of the audience in drama series like Medium & Lucky Louie. Her skills got her multiple Best Actress Awards for the musical comedy-drama La La Land at all the award shows including many other nominations.
Stone is a style icon—the media names her hair, eyes, and husky voice as her attractive traits. She has made it to most of the magazines like The Times, FHM, FHM Australia, Men’s Health, etc for most of the time. Vogue has even complimented the actress for her “modern and perfectly put-together looks”, saying that she has the charisma to charm anyone both on and off-screen.
Emily Jean Stone
Emma Stone, Riley Stone
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Emma Stone attended Sequoya Elementary School and then Cocopah Middle School for sixth grade.
She was then, homeschooled for the next 2 years.
Emma, then went to Xavier College Preparatory, for just 1 semester and dropped out for her acting career.
- Father – Jeffrey Charles Stone (Founder of a General-Contracting Company)
- Mother – Krista Jean (née Yeager) (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Spencer Stone (Younger Brother)
- Others – Donald (Maternal Grandfather), Jean Yeager (Maternal Grandmother), Conrad Ostberg Stone (Paternal Grandfather)
Emma is signed to –
- Anonymous Content
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emma Stone dated –
- Teddy Geiger (2007-2009) – Emma started dating singer-songwriter Teddy Geiger in 2007. They dated for around 2 years before breaking up in 2009.
- Kieran Culkin (2009-2011) – In 2009, Emma started going out with actor Kieran Culkin. They dated for 2 years and separated in April 2011.
- Andrew Garfield (2011-2015) – Andrew Garfield (who has acted in ‘Amazing Spider-Man’ in 2012 with Emma Stone) started dating her after meeting her on the set of the same film in 2011. They dated ON and OFF (due to the long-distance relationship) for several years, before finally calling it quits in mid-2015. Their split was amicable and so, they are still friends.
- Dave McCary (2017-Present) – In 2017, Emma started dating Saturday Night Live writer and segment director, Dave McCary. They had first met in 2016 when she was guest-hosting Saturday Night Live. The couple got engaged in December 2019 after dating each other for almost two years. In 2020, they got married. In September 2020, she was rumored to be pregnant with the couple’s first child which was finally confirmed towards the end of 2020 when she was seen with a baby bump. They welcomed their first child, a daughter named Louise Jean McCary on March 13, 2021.
- Justin Theroux (2018) – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Swedish, Scottish, German, Irish, and English descent.
Emma is naturally Blonde.
But, she likes to dye them reddish-brown.
- Husky low-pitched voice
- Red hair
34-24-33 in or 86-61-84 cm
She has endorsed Revlon and has appeared in their print ads and commercials.
Best Known For
Deep, sultry voice and her roles in movies like Zombieland, Easy A, Superbad.
2007 comedy film Superbad for her role as Jules. For this movie, she was awarded ‘Young Hollywood Award for Exciting New Face.’
Armando Alarcon. See Emma Stone Workout Routine.
Emma Stone Favorite Things
- Favorite Movies – Manhattan (1979), Network (1976), Harold and Maude (1971), City Lights (1931), etc.
- Favorite Spice Girl – Emma Bunton
- Favorite Band – The Beatles
- Favorite Actors – Andrew Garfield, Ryan Gosling
- Favorite Actress – Mila Kunis
- Favorite Color – Black and Navy
- Favorite Perfume – Chanel Chance
Source – IMDb
Emma Stone Facts
- As an infant, Stone had baby colic, a state where she would cry continuously for three hours in a day, for three days of a week and for three weeks.
- As a child, she had difficulty socializing because of her panic attacks. She was even taken to therapies. However, it was her involvement in local theater plays which helped her overcome it.
- Emma Stone is a good friend of Taylor Swift.
- Emma’s claim to fame is the feature film “Easy A” of 2010.
- Emma Stone was voted No. 6 in Askmen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2012.
- Emma Stone has been titled the “Sexiest Sense of Humour” by Victoria’s Secret What Is Sexy list in 2012.
- When Stone was 7, while doing gymnastics, she broke both of her arms as she fell off the parallel bars.
- Her mom was identified with breast cancer, which was later completed cured in 2008.
- She has appeared in numerous campaigns by Revlon, Stand Up to Cancer, and Entertainment Industry Foundation to raise awareness and funds to fight women’s cancer.
- To convince her parents to allow her to pursue a career in acting, she made a PowerPoint presentation titled “Project Hollywood.”
- When she was 15, she worked at a dog-treat bakery as a baker.
- She taught actor Woody Allen, about sending text messages on an iPhone.
- She uses her stage name as “Emma” instead of “Emily” (her actual given first name) as one Emily Stone already existed before her. So, while registering for the SAG card, she used her name as “Emma Stone.”
- She was the official in charge of the wedding of her publicist, Holly Shakoor.
- Emma got her ears pierced at 21.
- Stone once had an asthma attack when she was filming for the “Easy A” film in 2009.
- She is an ex-addict of the Farmville game, which she used to play on Facebook.
- Emma’s favorite thing to cook in the kitchen is macaroni and cheese with only butter and no milk.
- Emma was offered the film Babylon in which she was cast as Clara Bow but she exited due to scheduling reasons. Margot Robbie was in talks at that time to replace her.
- Emma was featured in Louis Vuitton’s Spring-Summer 2021 Collection to promote their leather bags, the Coussin, Rendez-vous, Capucines, and the Twist.
- Leonardo DiCaprio is her childhood crush.
- She is not on social media.