Elizabeth Claire Kemper
Kansas City, Missouri, USA
Ellie went to Conway School in St. Louis. She graduated from John Burroughs School in Ladue, Missouri. Subsequently, she went to Princeton University in New Jersey. In 2002, she graduated from it and received her degree in English.
She also attended University of Oxford for a year to study English.
Actress, comedienne, writer
- Father – David Woods Kemper (Formerly Chairman and CEO of Commerce Bancshares)
- Mother – Dorothy Ann (Jannarone)
- Siblings – Carrie Kemper (Younger Sister) (Novelist and TV writer)
- Others – Mildred Lane Kemper (Grandmother), William Thornton Kemper, Sr. (Paternal great-great-grandfather) (Banker)
Ellie has total three siblings including Carrie. Ellie is the second out of four children.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
She started dating Michael Koman, who served as a former writer on Late Night with Conan O’Brien, and co-creator of television series Eagleheart and Nathan for You. They engaged in December 2011. The couple got married on July 7, 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, Italian (due to her maternal grandfather), and German ancestry.
34-24-34 in or 87-61-87 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
She has appeared in many commercials about Apple’s iPhone, Garnier, Kmart and others.
Best Known For
Playing Kelly Erin Hannon / Erin Hannon in the comedy series The Office from 2009 to 2013.
Ellie appeared in the 2009 movie Mystery Team for her role as Jamie.
The film is created by the comedy group Derrick Comedy.
First TV Show
In 2006, Kemper made her appearance on the TV series S*xual Intercourse: American Style for her role as Cindy. She appeared in a total of 2 episodes.
She likes to go to SoulCycle classes for the workout. Ellie also goes for a spinning workout.
Ellie Kemper Facts
- When she was five, her family relocated to St. Louis, Missouri from Kansas City.
- Bank holding company, “Commerce Bancshares” was founded by Ellie’s ancestors.
- Actor Jon Hamm was her teacher at high school.
- She developed her interest in acting during her high school.
- In 1999, Ellie got the title of Queen of St. Louis’s annual Veiled Prophet Ball.
- She used to play hockey in university in 1999. The team reached the national levels in the first year itself.
- She had written comedy sketches during her college time.
- She was included in the list of Variety magazine’s “10 Comics To Watch” in July 2009.
- She is not on social media.