|Robbie Amell Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||April 21, 1988|
Robbie Amell is a Canadian-American actor, model, and producer. He has played a variety of television roles which include Ronnie Raymond/Firestorm on The CW superhero drama series The Flash, Stephen Jameson in The CW science fiction series The Tomorrow People, Jimmy Madigan in the Nickelodeon teen sitcom True Jackson, VP, Max Miller in the sitcom Life with Derek, Nate “Scooby” Scooberman in the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother, Nick in the MTV comedy series Zach Stone Is Gonna Be Famous, Nathan Brown in the sci-fi comedy-drama series Upload, Kevin in the black comedy-drama show A Series of Unfortunate Events, and Special Agent Kyd Miller in the Fox sci-fi drama series The X-Files. Amell has also been cast in films like American Pie Presents: Beta House, The Babysitter: Killer Queen, Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City, When We First Met, and Nine Lives.
Robert Patrick Amell IV
Robbie, Hollywood, Picky
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
In 2006, Amell graduated from Lawrence Park Collegiate Institute in Toronto.
He learned acting from Canadian Studios Acting Academy.
Actor, Model, Producer
- Father – Christopher Amell
- Mother – Jennifer Amell
- Siblings – Stephen Amell (Older Cousin) (Actor)
- Others – Robert John Amell (Paternal Grandfather), Rosemary Hewetson (Paternal Grandmother), Stewart Patrick Burden (Maternal Grandfather), Pauline Olivia Watkins (Maternal Grandmother), Henry John Burden (Step-Great-Grandfather) (WWI flying ace officially credited with 16 victories), Louis Jacob Breithaupt (Great-Great-Grandfather) (Prominent manufacturer and political figure in Ontario, who was Mayor of Berlin, Ontario (later Kitchener, Ontario) from 1888 to 1889)
He has been signed with –
- Protégé Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Burbank, California, United States
- InVision Artists Talent Management, Talent Management Company, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $2 Million.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
79 kg or 174 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Robbie Amell has dated –
- Hayley Kiyoko (2008-2009) – Robbie dated actress and singer Hayley Kiyoko from 2008 to 2009.
- Italia Ricci (2009-Present) – Since 2009, the Canadian actors Italia and Robbie are dating together. After 6 years of dating, the couple got engaged on August 20, 2014. The couple tied the knot on October 15, 2016. On September 12, 2019, the couple welcomed their first child together, son Robert Amell V.
- Madeleine Mantock (2014) – It was RUMORed that he hooked up with British actress Madeleine Mantock in 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
Robbie Amell is of English, Scottish, German, Irish, 1/16th French-Canadian, distant Welsh, and Dutch descent.
He has appeared in a number of commercials.
Best Known For
Playing Stephen Jameson in The CW’s science fiction television series The Tomorrow People since 2013.
Amell appeared in the 2005 comedy film Cheaper by the Dozen 2 for his role as Daniel Murtaugh. It was a sequel to the 2003 movie.
First TV Show
In 2006, Robbie played the role of Stephen in The CW’s drama series Runaway. This show was aired for only 9 episodes in its lifetime and out of that Robbie appeared in just 1.
Actually, he had done two episodes, but one of them didn’t air.
He has had a celebrity crush on Canadian actress Italia Ricci who later became his wife.
Robbie also stated that his celebrity crush keeps on changing.
Robbie Amell Favorite Things
- Food – In-N-Out burger, peanut butter
- TV Shows – He really likes the cartoons such as Bugs Bunny and Tweety.
- Movie – Mean Girls (2004)
- Website – ign.com
Source – Seventeen
Robbie Amell Facts
- Robbie first started modeling along with his sister by appearing in commercials.
- He first appeared in a commercial at the age of six.
- He had his first kiss when he was in kindergarten or first grade. It was during the Truth and Dare game. After that, he dated that girl until the sixth standard.
- He does not get the fashion thing when the girls wear high waist pants (over their bellies).
- He would like Leonardo DiCaprio to play in the movie version of his life.
- His dream job is to play Wally West (also known as The Flash) in the movie. “The Flash” is a fictional character from DC Comics.
- He would like to exchange places with Bill Gates for one day, if given a chance, just to transfer 1 billion dollars into his own account.
- He has a sister.
- Robbie is closest to his mom in the family.
- He really likes video games.
- He is very picky in the case of food. This sometimes also annoys his friends.
- He frequently bounces his legs when sitting. He says this is his worst habit.
- In January 2020, Robbie and his wife Italia became citizens of the United States.