|Madeleine Mantock Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 26, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Madeleine Mantock is a talented British actress who is renowned for her roles in Casualty, Lee Nelson’s Well Funny People, Edge of Tomorrow, The Truth Commissioner, Breaking Brooklyn, and Charmed, among others. She has a BA in Musical Theatre from the Arts Educational Schools, London. Madeleine has previously lived in Los Angeles, California.
Nottinghamshire, England, United Kingdom
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Madeleine Mantock graduated with a BA degree in Musical Theatre from the Arts Educational Schools, London.
- Siblings – Leon Mantock (Older Brother)
Madeleine Mantock is represented by Denton Brierley, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
She is of Afro-Caribbean and European descent.
- Curly hair
- High cheekbones
Best Known For
- Her varied roles in TV series including Lee Nelson’s Well Funny People in 2013 as Miss Summers, The Tomorrow People from 2013 to 2014 as Astrid Finch, Into the Badlands from 2015 to 2017 as Veil, Age Before Beauty in 2018 as Lorelei, and Charmed in 2018 as Macy Vaughn, among others
- Appearing in films such as Edge of Tomorrow (2014) as Julie, The Truth Commissioner (2016) as Laura, Breaking Brooklyn (2017) as Faith Bryant, and many more
In 2014, she made her first theatrical film appearance in the sci-fi action film Edge of Tomorrow as Julie.
First TV Show
In 2011, she made her first TV show appearance on the drama series Casualty as Scarlett Conway.
Madeleine Mantock used to work out a lot when she was living in Los Angeles. She took various lessons like circuit boxing class, Pilates, dance, and others. She admitted that she would be working on one class and after taking a smoothie break, she used to move on to another form of workout.
Madeleine Mantock Facts
- Previously, she has lived in Los Angeles, California.
- If she could have one power, she would want the ability to speak in every language that is there in the world.
- She has been featured in magazines like Paper, Teen Vogue, Supertele, and many more.
- She has supported causes and organizations like World Afro Day and Covenant House.
- According to her, every actor should watch Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Cinderella (1997).
- Her worst audition so far was being asked to learn 15 pages of dialogue for the next day’s audition.
- She uses an app called LineLearner to help her prepare her lines for an audition.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Madeleine Mantock / Instagram