|Alan Ritchson Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 28, 1982|
Alan Ritchson is an American model turned actor best known for playing Thad Castle in Blue Mountain State (2010–2011) and superhero Hawk / Hank Hall in DC Universe web-series, Titans.
Alan Michael Ritchson
Grand Forks, North Dakota, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Florida, United States
Alan belongs to the class of 2002 of Niceville High School in Florida.
He studied Fine Arts at Okaloosa Walton Community College as a dual enrollment student, now called Northwest Florida State College where he was a member of his department’s choir. Alan frequently mentions in interviews that he did not finish college.
Actor, Former Model, Producer, Screenwriter, Songwriter, Singer, Founder of AllyCat Entertainment Production Company
- Father – David Ritchson (U.S. Air Force Chief Master Sergeant)
- Mother – Vickie Ritchson née Harrell (High School Teacher)
- Siblings – Eric Joseph Ritchson (Older Brother) (Chemical Engineer), Brian Jacob Ritchson (Younger Brother) (Software Engineer / Transportation Systems Analyst)
- Others – Charles Marvin Ritchson (Paternal Grandfather), Robert Eugene Harrell (Maternal Grandfather), Barbara Jean Guidos (Maternal Grandmother), Crystal Ritchson (Sister-in-Law), Huck Ritchson (Nephew), Mile Ritchson (Nephew)
He is represented by –
- United Talent Agency (UTA)
- Michael Yanni Management
- Todd Shemarya, Shemarya Artists (TSA)
- Daniel Weiner, Baker Winokur Ryder Public Relations (Publicist)
- Steve Warren at Hansen, Jacobson, Teller, Hoberman, Newman, Warren, Richman, Rush & Kaller (Law Firm)
All That is Entertainment (Independent Label)
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
91 kg or 200.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alan has dated –
- Catherine Ritchson (2006–Present) – He married his girlfriend Catherine Ritchson in May 2006. Together the couple has 3 sons named Calem (b. September 2012), Edan (b. 2013), and Amory Tristan (b. December 2015).
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, German, Czech, and distant Dutch ancestry.
- Slender, lean face
- Cleft chin
- Maintains year-round low body fat and lean muscle
- In the past, he was cast as a Superhero in an Orbit chewing gum TV Commercial aired in Russia.
- Before working as an actor, Alan was an underwear model signed to Vision Model Management. He was cast in underwear print campaigns for Internationaljock.com, N2N bodywear, and Abercrombie and Fitch (2008–2009).
Alan Ritchson Favorite Things
- Hometown Running Trails – Mulholland Drive, Trails in the Santa Monica mountains
- Movies – All Disney productions
- Genre Of Movies – Musical animated films
Source – Muscle And Fitness, Daman.co.id
Alan Ritchson Facts
- The actor shared that he was a late bloomer in high school. He was short and skinny till his senior year and often got bullied by boys on the soccer team.
- He did not taste alcohol until the age of 21 and had a glass of wine for the first time with his parents on his 21st birthday.
- During an interview, Alan told that genetically he has a tendency to gain mass, hence maintains year-round leanness by dedicated long runs (13 miles a day) 5 times a week along with sprint training, and bodyweight staple exercises such as pushups, dips, pull-ups, muscle-ups, sit-ups, and burpees.
- Ritchson does not like looking like a bodybuilder and prefers to have a swimmer’s physique.
- His predominant diet comprises of salad and fish. He avoids sugar, dairy, and red meat.
- Alan independently released his debut single called Mojito in 2014.
- He tends to compose most of his songs while driving.
- In the past, he collaborated with venture capitalist Marina Acton to form Phreaker Films (Film & TV Finance Company).
- Ritchson was awarded a full music scholarship to hone his craft in music but also bagged a modeling contract at the same time that put his musical aspirations on the backburner.
- Alan was one of the top 87 contestants in the 2004 season of American Idol, where he performed a striptease for the judge, Paula Abdul. He did not get selected further for not taking the competition seriously and spending too much time by the pool with female contestants. However, many years later, Ritchson shared that all his poolside clips shown back then were scripted clips that the producers of the show asked him to film.
- In animated fantasy, Beowulf (2007), the body of Ray Winstone-voiced lead hero Beowulf was modeled upon Alan’s build and dimensions.
Featured Image by Anna Hanks / Flickr / CC BY-2.0