|Tyler Herro Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 20, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tyler Herro is an American professional basketball player who as of July 2023, had been playing for the Miami Heat of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Previously, he had played college basketball for a year with the Kentucky Wildcats.
Tyler Christopher Herro
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Miami, Florida, United States
Tyler completed his studies at Whitnall High School in Greenfield, Wisconsin. Later, he went on to commit to the University of Wisconsin but de-committed on October 17, 2017, and was then recruited by the University of Kansas and the University of Kentucky and finally committed to Kentucky on November 14, 2017.
- Father – Chris Herro
- Mother – Jennifer Herro
- Siblings – Austin Herro (Younger Brother) (Basketball Player), Myles Herro (Younger Brother) (Basketball Player)
6 ft 5 in or 195.5 cm
88 kg or 194 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tyler has dated –
- Katya Elise Henry (2020-Present) – Tyler has been in a relationship with Katya Elise Henry since 2020. The couple announced that they were expecting a child on June 5, 2021. Their daughter was born on September 14, 2021. On June 18, 2022, the couple announced that they were expecting a second child. Their son was born on January 1, 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- He sports a thin mustache and goatee.
- Tyler has a tattoo of a butterfly on his right leg near his ankle.
Through his social media, Tyler has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Armani Beauty and New Era Cap.
Tyler Herro Favorite Things
- Basketball Players Of All-Time – Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Allen Iverson, Shaquille O’Neal, Dwyane Wade
Source – ClutchPoints
Tyler Herro Facts
- He was brought up in Greenfield, Wisconsin.
- During his senior year of high school, Herro was named “First Team All-State”. While in high school, Tyler scored 2,000 points.
- Tyler received scholarship offers from various institutions including the University of Wisconsin–Madison, Marquette University, DePaul University, Oregon State University, and Arizona State University. However, he committed to the University of Wisconsin in September 2016, even before graduating from high school.
- Tyler was featured in the song “Tyler Herro” named after him by singer and songwriter Jack Harlow. He was also featured in the song’s music video.
- He was declared for the 2019 NBA draft on April 12, 2019, and decided to forgo his college years and hired an agent. He was chosen by the Miami Heat on June 20, 2019, with the 13th overall and he made his debut on October 23, against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Featured Image By Tyler Herro / Instagram