|Prajakta Koli Quick Info
|5 ft 5 in
|Date of Birth
|June 27, 1993
Prajakta Koli is an Indian YouTuber and social media influencer who is best known for her observational comedy-based YouTube channel titled MostlySane where she has amassed more than 7 million subscribers. She is popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 450k followers on Twitter and more than 4.5 million followers on Instagram.
Thane, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Prajakta had attended the Vasant Vihar High School & Jr. College, a private, co-educational, day school in her hometown of Thane.
After her high school graduation, she had joined the V.G. Vaze College of Arts, Science, and Commerce, a college affiliated with the University of Mumbai, a collegiate public state university in Mumbai. She had graduated from there with a Bachelor of Mass Media degree.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- Father – Manoj Koli (Restaurateur, Former Real-Estate Businessman)
- Mother – Archana Koli (Phonetics and Language Teacher)
- Siblings – Nishant Koli (Older Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Prajakta has dated –
- Vrishank Khanal (2016-Present) – In 2016, Prajakta started dating lawyer Vrishank Khanal. The couple got engaged in September 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Gleaming face
In December 2018, she had been featured in a TV commercial for the instant messaging platform WhatsApp. The commercial was aimed at raising awareness about the prevention of propaganda and fake news on that platform.
Prajakta Koli Facts
- Prajakta, in her childhood, had developed a liking for listening to the radio and had decided that she would become a radio jockey by the time she had reached the 6th grade.
- She would go on to fulfill that dream when she was hired as an intern at Fever 104 FM radio station in Mumbai. A year later, she had been selected to host a radio show called Call Centre which did not perform well and she consequently left the job. While she was working there, she had been encouraged to launch a comedy-based YouTube channel which she did in February 2015.
- In February 2019, she was included in Forbes magazine’s list of ’30 under 30 in India’. The same year, she had also been included in Outlook Business magazine’s list of ‘Women of Worth’ and Entrepreneur India magazine’s list of ’35 under 35′.
- She had also won Cosmopolitan magazine’s ‘YouTuber of the Year’ award. In April 2020, she was featured on the cover of the BW Businessworld magazine and was included in their ‘Most Influential Women’ list.
- In 2020, she had launched a YouTube Originals show titled Pretty Fit, where she interviewed celebrities who would also perform tasks. In July that year, she had released a short film titled Khayali Pulao which was about female empowerment in rural Haryana, a state in northern India.
- In November 2020, she had acted in a Netflix coming-of-age romantic drama web series titled Mismatched. Around the same time, it was announced that she had been cast for a role in a comedy-drama Bollywood film titled Jug Jugg Jeeyo. The film was being produced by Dharma Productions Pvt. Ltd., one of India’s most successful film production and distribution companies.
Featured Image by Prajakta Koli / Instagram