|Priyal Mahajan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Priyal Mahajan is an Indian actress who is known for her portrayal of Purvi Singh in Molkki.
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
According to sources, Priyal studied at Goodley Public School, New Delhi.
- Father – Brijesh Mahajan
- Mother – Monika Mahajan (Astrologer)
- Siblings – Akshum Mahajan (Brother)
Priyal is represented by Casting Bean’s Talent Management.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Almond-shaped eyes
- Thin upper lip
Priyal has been featured in the commercials for several brands such as –
- Fair & Lovely Anti-Marks Cream
- Eyetex Dazller
- Cadbury Celebrations
- CHIK Shampoo
Priyal Mahajan Facts
- She was raised in a Punjabi family in New Delhi.
- Priyal was 17 years old when she moved to Mumbai in pursuit of her passion for acting.
- While in grade 12, Priyal was offered a modeling opportunity. At the time, she was expected to move to Mumbai to take it up. However, her parents did not agree at first and it took a whole year of convincing for her mother and father to agree on her decision to relocate.
- The earliest post that Priyal uploaded to her Instagram account was on December 20, 2016.
- Priyal made her debut TV show appearance as Tapur in Kasautii Zindagi Kay in 2018.
- In 2020, Priyal was cast as Purvi Singh in Molkki alongside the likes of actors Anushka Sharma, Rishika Nag, and Amar Upadhyay.
- She is the winner of the 7th International Iconic Awards in 2021.
- As of August 2022, Priyal had more than 4 million likes and 652.5K fans on her self-titled TikTok account.
- Priyal enjoys eating Pani puri, Aloo Parantha, and Chole Bhature.
Featured Image By Priyal Mahajan / Instagram