|Vinay Pathak Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 27, 1968|
Vinay Pathak is an Indian actor who is known for his work in films like Bheja Fry, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, Khajoor Pe Atke, The Tashkent Files, Midnight’s Children, and many others. Vinay is known to be a versatile actor who can fit in any role that is assigned to him. He started his career from theatre and is still actively performing plays across various cities. He made his debut in 1997 and since then has appeared in various low-budget films that are considered to be underrated but have been highly acclaimed by the critics. Vinay has received various awards for his performances. His film, Chintu Ka Birthday (2019) did not receive a lot of theatre screens but was critically successful and won him various accolades.
Ara, Bihar, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
He has completed his education from Vikas Vidyalaya, Ranchi and then he did his graduation from Allahabad University.
- Siblings – Shashi Shekhar Pathak (Older Brother)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Vinay has dated –
- Sonika Sahay (2006-2008) – Sonika and Vinay tied the knot in 2006 but filed for divorce in 2008. They have 2 daughters named Vasudha and Sharinee.
Race / Ethnicity
He has been a part of commercials like –
- Kotak Life
- Parle Mago Bite
- Surf Excel
Vinay Pathak Favorite Things
- Food – Japanese sushi platter
- Actor – Pankaj Tripathi
Vinay Pathak Facts
- He dropped out of a business school in New York to join a drama school.
- Vinay met his wife on the set of an ad film.
- His debut film was Bombay Boys in 1998.
- His debut film as a producer was Dasvidaniya in 2008.
- He became a household name after Bheja Fry in 2011.
- His debut TV show was Margarita in 1997.
- He starred in a made-for-TV movie Murder Unveiled in 2005 in which he represented a character from the Sikh community.
Featured Image By Bollywood Hungama / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0