|Racquel Natasha Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 17, 1987|
Racquel Natasha is a Guyanese-Canadian Instagram model who is known for the fashion and lifestyle posts that she uploads to her self-titled Instagram account.
Racquel Natasha Bettencourt
Miami, Florida, United States
Instagram Model, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger
Racquel is represented by Zink Talent.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Racquel has dated –
- Tyler Hynes – She had previously been in a relationship with actor, director, producer, editor, and writer Tyler Hynes.
- Avicii (2013-2014) – Racquel was in a relationship with Swedish DJ, remixer, record producer, musician, and songwriter Avicii from 2013 to 2014. He died on April 20, 2018, after committing suicide at the age of 28 in Muscat, Oman.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic, Asian, and White)
Racquel is of Guyanese, Chinese, Indian, and Portuguese descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Beautiful eyes
- Slender physical appearance
Through her social media, Racquel has either endorsed or promoted various brands including MOSSMAN, d’Alba, and HEYMAEVE.
Racquel Natasha Favorite Things
- People To Be With – Gregory Dava (Internet Personality), Madison Lewis (Actor), Kevin Mejia (Fitness Trainer)
Source – Instagram
Racquel Natasha Facts
- She was born in Guyana but brought up in Canada. Later, she relocated to Los Angeles, California.
- Prior to becoming an influencer, Racquel worked as a bartender at various locations in Canada.
- Natasha started using Instagram in 2011 or 2012. However, it was not until she went on a trip with her then-boyfriend Swedish DJ, Avicii in 2014, that she began uploading blog-style posts to her account, and eventually towards the end of 2014 or the beginning of 2015, Racquel started posting swimwear and fashion modeling content to her social media.
- Natasha is the founder of NATASIA Swimwear.
- Racquel got her Instagram verification ticked on the night of Christmas in 2016, at the time she was in Toronto.
- On October 7, 2016, Racquel appeared in a video titled The Happiest Hour | Racquel Natasha talks Beauty Tips + How To Get Started as a Fashion Blogger on YouTuber
Jessi Malay’s channel.
- She had once stated in an interview that her dream job would be in interior design.
- Racquel is best friends with a Canadian girl named Laura who had beaten cancer twice.
- She prefers face masks over hair masks, curled hair over straight hair, waffles over pancakes, nights over mornings, and summers over winters.
Featured Image By Racquel Natasha / Instagram