|Amyra Dastur Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 7, 1993|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Amyra Dastur is an Indian actress who shot to fame after debuting in Bollywood with her film Issaq (2013). She has appeared in several other Hindi movies such as Mr. X (2015) and Rajma Chawal (2018) and has starred in a number of Tamil films like Anegan (2015) and in Telugu movies including Raju Gadu (2018).
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
She resides in an apartment at Breach Candy, South Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She attended Cathedral and John Connon School followed by Dhirubhai Ambani International School. She was then sent to a boarding school in Pune. After that, she enrolled in HR College in Mumbai.
- Father – Her father is a surgeon.
- Mother – Her mother is a retired advertising-professional.
- Siblings – Jehangir Dastur (Younger Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Sakshi Khanna (2017) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Persian Zoroastrian descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Mole on her left cheek
- Prominent cheekbones
She has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Clean & Clear
Amyra Dastur Favorite Things
- Pastime – Shopping
- Part Of Her Home – Her huge walk-in closet where she keeps her outfits and accessories
- Her Most Expensive Purchase – A Salvatore Ferragamo bag
Source – Mid-day
Amyra Dastur Facts
- She had anger issues as a child. When she was in her boarding school, she went to her friend’s house one day and tried to contact her mother on the phone. However, no one answered the call and Amyra in rage smashed her wrist into a glass table. This resulted in her loss of 1 school year while she took physiotherapy in England.
- She started her career as a model in commercials at the age of 16.
- Amyra has suffered from a fear of flying that has made her get panic attacks on plane journeys.
- She speaks English, Gujarati, Tamil, and French at home.
- Amyra has more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Amyra Dastur / Instagram