April Michelle Bowlby
Vallejo, California, United States
April was enrolled into East Union High School in Manteca, California. In Ventura County, California, April went to Moorpark College to study ballet, marine biology, and French.
Her official height is listed at 5 ft 9¾ in or 177 cm.
But, she is regarded more as 5 ft 7 in or 170 cm.
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
April Bowlby dated –
- Josh Groban (2009-2010) – From November 2009 to March 2010, musician Josh Groban and April Bowlby dated each other. It was a short-lived relationship (about 4 months).
Race / Ethnicity
36-24-35 in or 91.5-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has appeared in a lot many commercials.
Best Known For
Playing Stacy Barrett in the legal comedy-drama television series Drop Dead Diva from 2009 to 2014. She appeared in a total of 78 episodes.
She is also known for portraying Alan’s silly girlfriend, Kandi in the CBS’s sitcom Two and a Half Men from 2006 to 2012. She appeared in 15 episodes.
She appeared in 2007 Sci-Fi Channel original movie Sands of Oblivion for her role as Heather.
First TV Show
In 2004, April guest appeared in the crime drama TV series CSI: Crime Scene Investigation for her role as Kaitlin Rackish in an episode titled “What’s Eating Gilbert Grissom?”.
April has a celebrity crush on John Malkovich.
She is a foodie and loves eating food. Her breakfast, in general, is like – two poached eggs, turkey bacon, and half avocado (source of fat and vitamin E). Sometimes, she’ll also have plain yogurt with blueberries in response to her cravings for something sweet.
She loves going to ballet classes. To remain fit, she also goes on a hike with her dog and does cardio on the treadmill on a regular basis.
April Bowlby Favorite Things
- Music To Dance (In Front Of Camera) – Radiohead
April Bowlby Facts
- She learned drama from acting author Ivana Chubbuck.
- April started her career as a model and then moved towards commercials and acting.
- Her go-to-drink is red wine.
- Her favorite hobby is knitting.
- She has a pet dog named Clementine.
- She does not know much cooking and would appreciate if her man could cook meals for her.
- She likes Chinese food and eating with chopsticks.
- A perfect date night, according to her would be eating Chinese food with ice-cold beer and watching a horror movie while cozying up at home with her man.