|Connor Byers Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 20, 2001|
Anacortes, Washington, United States
Rapper, Singer, and Songwriter
- Father – James Byers
- Mother – Tyra Byers
- Siblings – He has 1 brother and 1 sister.
HIP Video Promo
Pop-Rap, Rock and Roll
Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Bass, and Drums
Sing Records and CB Records
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
65 kg or 143 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
- Sharp eyes
- Great skin
Best Known For
His song, Top of the World which became the highest-charting single and made it to position #192 on iTunes pop chart.
As a Singer
His first EP was Locked which came out in May 2015.
Connor Byers Favorite Things
- Food – Lobster Rolls, French Fries, and Pizza
- Restaurant – Zoë’s Kitchen
- Sport – American Football
- Football Team – Atlanta Falcons
- Band – One Direction
- Song – What Makes you Beautiful (By One Direction)
- Mantra for Life – Having good people around who like music and not having to care about what others say.
- Artist – Rihanna
Source – Twitter, Instagram
Connor Byers Facts
- In 2016, Connor performed at the closing ceremony of the (Athens) AthHalf half Marathon and also at the educational campaign called the Ath Fest.
- His personal interests include playing basketball, playing the guitar, and also cooking.
- He was first residing in Anacortes, Washington and later moved to Durham, New Hampshire and resided there between 2001 and 2007. For one year after that i.e. between 2007 and 2008, he was living in Wollongong, Australia and post that, he relocated to Athens.
- People say that he has a crossover appeal which makes his chances of success very high. It has been said that few artists have this kind of charm and personality.
- His music has been influenced by Eminem, Twenty One Pilots, and Jake Miller.
- Connor wanted to be a musician since the age of 8.
- He has famously worked in association with Grace Martine Tandon, American singer and songwriter. Together, they released a song called Down.
- He formed a band, Absent Mind in the summer of 2014 and with this band, he released his single called Boom Boom Boom which came out in August 2014.
- Connor has been shot doing a live gig at the Hendershot’s coffee and music bar on social media. Besides, he has performed at the Southern Brewing Company. He is, in fact, a regular performer at many breweries in Athens for instance also the Terrapin brewery.
- He has been part of the Forsythia Festival.
- On his website, he holds competitions for his fans and the winning fans get merchandise such as sweatshirts, exclusive posters, and phone cases stickers (with his song’s lyrics on it). He also gives Instagram shoutouts to his winner fans.
- He engages his fans on his official website wherein he asks them to give him 200 reviews on iTunes, and if that mark is reached, he would do a tour for that album.
- His other method to engage fans is that when his new album releases, he asks them to post a picture of the album cover with the relevant hashtag, and he signs a couple of these pictures posted by the fans.
- Connor has also been a part of the group called “Livewire Athens” where education-related campaigns are carried out.
- Connor makes sure that his music is such that the audience goes on humming the tune long after the song stops playing. To ensure the same, there is a difference in the beat of the song in the first half and in the second half. The style of music is very much like that of Sean Kingston and Jason Derulo. This makes the song radio-friendly.
Featured Image by Connor Byers / YouTube