Jacob Harris Miller
Weston, Florida, United States
Jake Miller was enrolled at the University of Miami. However, he dropped out of university after one semester to focus on his burgeoning music career.
Rapper, singer, songwriter
- Father – Bruce Miller
- Mother – Lee Miller
- Siblings – Jenny Miller (Sister)
Jake Miller is represented by
- Wilhelmina Models – New York
- 23 Management
- Creative Artists Management
E1 Music, Warner Bros. Records
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm (Approx)
83 kg or 183 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jake Miller has dated –
- Madison Bertini (2009-2017) – Jake Miller started dating Madison Bertini while they were studying in the high school. Ever since he became a star in the music industry, they became pretty open about their relationship on their respective social media accounts. After dating for 8 years, they got separated in the summer of 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 43 in or 109 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16 in or 41 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
11 (US) or 44 (EU) (via Twitter)
Jake Miller has appeared in the TV commercials for
- Boda Skins (Designer leather jacket brand)
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
The critical appreciation garnered by his single, Overnight.
Jake released his debut studio album Us Against Them in November 2013. It reached #5 in Top Rap Albums in U.S.
Jake Miller hits the gym almost daily to keep his buff physique in best shape. For him, the particular time schedule isn’t set, so he hits the gym whenever he finds time in his day. He believes that as long as you are hitting the gym, the time isn’t important.
His workout is a mixture of cardio session and series of lifting exercises (weight training). He likes to focus on different body parts per day in weight training and also lays special emphasis on core exercises.
Jake Miller Favorite Things
- Candy – Starbursts
- Artist – Sam Smith
- Fashion Trend – Wearing Heelys
Jake Miller Facts
- He has a very sharp brain and can solve the Rubik’s cube within two minutes. He has also memorized the first 100 digits of the pi.
- Like many other rappers, he loves to collect sneakers.
- He has the dubious honor of having broken up with his fifth-grade girlfriend on the Valentine’s Day.
- He has served as a student president while studying at the elementary school.
- He got his breakthrough in 2011 after winning the Kick it With, the Band talent competition. The competition prize was $35,000, which he used to push his music career ahead.
- Visit his official website @ jakemiller.com.
- Hear more from Jake on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, iTunes, and SoundCloud.