|Jenna Fischer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 7, 1974|
Jenna Fischer is an American actor, producer, writer, and voice actor who is best known for playing Pam Beesly in the NBC sitcom The Office, a role that got her nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series” in 2007 and a Teen Choice Award for “Choice TV Actress – Comedy” in 2009. She is also known for her roles like Rhonda MacNeil in the comedy-drama miniseries You, Me and the Apocalypse, Lena in the ABC sitcom Splitting Up Together, Katharine Wright in the Comedy Central educational comedy series Drunk History, and Jennifer Lambert in the NBC police procedural comedy-drama series The Mysteries of Laura. Over the years, Jenna Fischer has been a part of several movies such as The Giant Mechanical Man, The 15:17 to Paris, Brad’s Status, A Little Help, Kiss Me, Are You Here, LolliLove, Hall Pass, Solitary Man, The Promotion, Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story, The Women, The Brothers Solomon, Blades of Glory, Born Champion, The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Employee of the Month, Slither, Les superficiales, Melvin Goes to Dinner, and Doggie Tails, Vol. 1: Lucky’s First Sleepover.
Regina Marie Fischer
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
Glendale, Los Angeles, California, United States
Jenna studied at Pierremont Elementary School in Manchester, Missouri, and later went on to pursue her education at a private school called Nerinx Hall High School, in Webster Groves, Missouri.
She initially enrolled at the Truman State University for a pre-law history major but later completed her bachelor’s degree in Arts with a specialization in theatre and minors in Journalism.
Actor, Producer, Writer, Voice Actor
- Father – James E. “Jim” Fischer (Engineer)
- Mother – Anne (née Miller) (History Teacher)
- Siblings – Emily (Younger Sister) (Teacher)
- Others – Edward Michael Fischer (Paternal Grandfather), Georgia Louise Crone (Paternal Grandmother), Harold William “Bill” Miller (Maternal Grandfather), Helen J. Bruns (Maternal Grandmother)
Jenna has been managed by –
- Odenkirk Provissiero Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Her net worth has been $16 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jenna Fischer has dated –
- James Gunn (1999-2008) – Actor James Gunn began dating Jenna in 1999. Jenna was introduced to James through her childhood friend and James’s brother Sean Gunn. The two tied the knot on October 7, 2000. They announced their separation in September 2007, and their divorce was finalized in 2008.
- Lee Kirk (2008-Present) – Jenna and director Lee Kirk started dating in 2008. Jenna announced her engagement to Lee in June 2009 and the couple got hitched on July 3, 2010. They have two children, a son named Weston Lee Kirk (b. September 24, 2011) and a daughter named Harper Marie Kirk (b. May 25, 2014).
Race / Ethnicity
She has German, Swiss-German, Scots-Irish (Northern Irish), Scottish, English, and Bohemian (Czech) ancestry.
- Green eyes
- Jenna’s smile
Jenna has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Puma (2006)
- Proactiv (2009)
- Wisconsin Milk Board
- Make a Wish
Best Known For
- Portraying the character of Pam Beesly on the NBC sitcom The Office, for which she was nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series in 2007
- Being one-half of one of the most famous TV couples, that is Jim Halpert (John Krasinski) and Pam Beesley (Jenna Fischer) of NBC’s The Office
Jenna made her theatrical film debut as Rane in the movie Channel 493 in 1998.
First TV Show
In 2001, Jenna made her television show debut on the comedy series Spin City as a waitress.
Jenna has revealed that she is addicted to working out and has also worked with a trainer in the past. Apart from workouts, she also likes to go hiking and cycling.
Jenna didn’t resume working out till her son was 6 months old. However, she ensured that she ate healthily. She gradually lost the baby weight in over 10 months.
While she was pregnant, Jenna maintained a healthy lifestyle and worked out as well as ate a healthy diet. She eats preservative-free food and usually starts her morning with chicory coffee and a mixture of greens such as romaine, spinach, mint, avocado, and lemon.
Jenna Fischer Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Jenna Fischer Facts
- She was born in Ft. Wayne Indiana, however, she spent most of her childhood in St. Louis.
- She is friends with actor Sean Gunn. Jenna met him at an acting workshop conducted by her mother.
- Her best friend on the show The Office was Angela who played the office accountant. She is even Angela’s daughter’s godmother.
- She has appeared in Willie Wisely’s Through Any Window music video.
- Jenna worked as a receptionist before starting her career as an actor and she could type at a speed of 85 words per minute.
- Jenna auditioned for the role of Sydney in Alias (2001), which Jennifer Garner bagged.
- Famous MLB manager Casey Stengel sold his house to Jenna for 1.9 million dollars.
- She considers Kate Hudson, Olivia Munn, and Olivia Wilde to be her fashion inspirations.
- She is fond of cooking, especially baking.
- Jenna revealed that she was timid and not popular in school.
- She is fond of having things organized and being in control of things in her life.
- While growing up, she was raised very strictly by her parents.
- She has a pet cat named Andy.
- Jenna believes in wearing fashion in which she is comfortable and can breathe in.
- She cannot resist eating sushi, and she has it twice a week.
- Jenna released her first book called The Actor’s Life: A Survival Guide in November 2017.
- Alongside Ben Stiller, Austin Abrams, Luke Wilson, Jemaine Clement, and Michael Sheen, she co-starred as Melanie Sloan (Brad’s wife and Troy’s mother) in the 2017 comedy-drama film Brad’s Status.
- From 2018 to 2019, she co-starred as Lena in the sitcom Splitting Up Together. The show was canceled after 2 seasons.
- She co-starred as Heidi Skarlatos (Alek’s mother) in the 2018 biographical drama film The 15:17 to Paris.
- Follow Jenna on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Romina Espinosa / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0