|Robin Wright Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||April 8, 1966|
Robin Gayle Wright
Ro, Virginia Gayle, Robbie, Rob
Fort Worth, Dallas, Texas, USA
Wright studied at La Jolla High School and Taft High School in California.
Actress, TV Director
- Father – Freddie Wright (Pharmaceutical Executive)
- Mother – Virginia Gaston (Cosmetic Saleswoman)
- Siblings – Richard Wright (Brother)
Robin Wright is signed to Anonymous Content.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Robin Wright dated –
- Charlie Sheen (1981–1982) – Wright was in a relationship with the famous American actor Charlie Sheen for a year.
- Dane Witherspoon (1984–1988) – In 1984, Robin started dating the American actor Dane Witherspoon. After two years spent in a relationship in 1986, the couple got married. Their marriage lasted for 3 years until 1989 when they divorced.
- Jason Patric (1988) – In 1988, Wright was in a short-lasting relationship with the American actor Jason Patric.
- Sean Penn (1990–1995, 1996-2009) – Robin commenced dating the American actor Sean Penn back in 1990. Despite a brief separation in 1995, Wright and Penn got married on April 27, 1996. They were in the marriage for 9 years until April 2009, when they separated from each other. Robin and Sean officially divorced in July 2010. They have two children, Dylan Frances (born on April 13, 1991) and Hopper Jack (born on August 6, 1993).
- Ben Foster (2011-2015) – Robin met the American actor Ben Foster on the sets of the movie Rampart (2011) and they were next seen having dinner in an Italian restaurant in Australia. On January 11, 2014, the couple got engaged, but they broke off their engagement on November 12, 2014. Despite the fact that they were briefly separated, the two managed to fix their relationship problems and got back together again only to finally end it in August 2015.
- Clément Giraudet (2017-Present) – She started dating the Saint Laurent executive, Clément Giraudet in 2017. The couple secretly got married in La Roche-sur-le-Buis, France in August 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blue eyes
- Blonde hair
35-26-36 in or 89-66-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Best Known For
She is known for her role as Kelly Capwell in the soap opera Santa Barbara (1984 – 1993), for which she was nominated for three Daytime Emmy Awards.
Wright is also known for movies like The Princess Bride (1987), Toys (1992), Forrest Gump (1994), Message in a Bottle (1999), The Conspirator (2010), Moneyball (2011) and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011).
Wright’s first movie appearance was in the movie Hollywood Vice Squad (1986), in which she played the role of Lori Stanton.
First TV Show
Robin first gained notice in the TV series The Yellow Rose (1983–1984), in which she showed up in 2 episodes playing the character of Barbara Anderson.
You can read more about how Robin stays in such a great shape HERE.
Robin Wright Favorite Things
- Dish – Chicken pot pie
- Sweet – Dark chocolate covered blueberries
- Singer – Led Zeppelin
- Designers – Ralph Lauren, Gucci, and Stella McCartney
- Restaurant – In-N-Out Burger
Source – USWeekly
Robin Wright Facts
- She does not like to watch TV.
- She often wears Chanel No 5 perfume.
- Wright had learned three guitar chords when she was younger.
- Despite her fears of skydiving, Robin wants to try it.
- When Robin was 14, she worked as a model in Paris and Japan.
- Robin possesses two oil pumps in Texas, Dallas, USA.
- She is the former daughter-in-law of Eileen Ryan and Leo Penn.
- Robin was ranked among Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in the World in April 2014.
- She supports Raise Hope for Congo campaign.