Carlos Irwin Estévez
Charlie Sheen, The Machine, The Warlock from Mars, Good Time Charlie, Chuckles
New York City, New York, U.S.
Charlie went to Santa Monica High School in Santa Monica, California. He was also expelled from the school, a couple of days before examination due to poor attendance record.
- Father – Martin Sheen (Actor)
- Mother – Janet Templeton (Artist)
- Siblings – Emilio Estevez (Older Brother) (Actor), Ramon Estevez (Older Brother) (Actor), Renée Estevez (Younger Sister) (Actress)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
83 kg or 183 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Charlie Sheen dated –
- Kelly Preston – Actress Kelly Preston and Charlie had dated in the past. In 1989, they were reportedly engaged. But, the engagement was very brief.
- Heather Hunter (1994) – American adult film star, Heather Hunter met Charlie during a party in 1994 and the couple dated briefly.
- Donna Peele (1995-1996) – In 1995, model Donna Peele and Charlie met for the first time and started dating. The couple got engaged in July 1995 and on Sheen’s 30th birthday (that is on September 3, 1995), the couple married. Their marriage didn’t go far and they broke up in 1996. Their divorce was finalized on November 19, 1996.
- Brittany Ashland (1996-1997) – From 1996 to 1997, the actors Charlie and Brittany Ashland dated each other.
- Tabitha Stevens (1997) – P*rnstar Tabitha Stevens and Charlie dated briefly in 1997. Tabitha admitted to RadarOnline.com that she was initially paid to spend time with Sheen and gradually, she developed a friendship with him.
- Tara Phillips (1997) – In 1997, model Tara Phillips and Charlie Sheen were in a very short relationship. Tara revealed to the media that she broke up with Sheen as she didn’t like his lifestyle.
- Summer Altice (1999-2000) – Glamour model Summer Altice dated Charlie from 1999 to 2000. Summer, who is 15 years his junior also dated Sheen, when she was leaving school.
- Denise Richards (2001-2006) – Actress Denise Richards started dating Charlie in October 2001 when she starred in the 2001 movie Good Advice with him. They subsequently engaged on December 26, 2001. The couple finally married on June 15, 2002, at Gary David Goldberg’s estate. The duo’s marriage went happily for about three years and they split in March 2005. They also reconciled for a short time thereafter. Denise applied for the divorce, which was finalized on November 30, 2006. The couple has two daughters together – Sam J. Sheen (born – March 9, 2004) and Lola Rose Sheen (born – June 1, 2005).
- Ashley Dupré (2005) – Former call girl, Ashley Dupre hooked up with Sheen in 2005. She was 19 at that time (She is 20 years his junior) and did that nasty thing with Sheen costing him up to $20,000 a session. Ashley has also worked as a s*x columnist for the New York Post, and as well as a singer.
- Brooke Mueller (2006-2011) – In May 2006, the actors Charlie and Brooke Mueller started dating each other. The next year, in July 2007, the duo got engaged and finally, they tied the knot on May 30, 2008. But, this relationship also saw an end in December 2009. Their divorce was finalized on May 2, 2011. During this time, Brooke gave birth to twins Bob Sheen and Max Sheen on March 14, 2009.
- Melanie Rios (2010) – Colombian p*rnstar, Melanie Rios and Sheen were RUMORed to have had a fling in 2010. She is 26 years his junior.
- Capri Anderson (2010) – Charlie again had an encounter with p*rnstar, Capri Anderson back in 2010. She is also nearly 23 years his junior.
- Kacey Jordan (2011) – In January 2011, p*rnstar Kacey Jordan reportedly received $30,000 from Sheen to spend 2 days with him.
- Bree Olson (2011) – From January 2011 to April 2011, Sheen hooked up with another p*rnstar Bree Olson along with Natalie Kenly.
- Natalie Kenly (2011) – Model for marijuana-themed magazines, Natalie Kenly hooked up with Sheen in early 2011. Charlie referred Natalie as one of his goddesses; the other goddess being Bree Olson.
- Georgia Jones (2013) – In 2013, Charlie again hooked up with a much younger glamour model, Georgia Jones.
- Brett Rossi (2013-2014) – On November 28, 2013, Charlie started dating (about 24 years his junior) p*rnstar, Brett Rossi. The duo got engaged on February 15, 2014. This relationship also saw an end in October 2014.
His first granddaughter, Luna Estevez was born on July 17, 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Spanish and Irish ancestry on his father’s side.
- Frequently plays characters in the TV shows with his first name “Charlie”
- Uses Catchphrase – Winning / Winner
- Gravelly voice
He has endorsed NicoSheen.
He has appeared in lot many commercials such as Fiat 500 Abarth (2012), DirecTV (2007, 2012), CNBC.com (1999), Cingular Wireless (voice-over) (2001), VISA Check Card (with dad Martin Sheen) (2002), American Express (2003), Bavaria Malt Beer (2012), Japanese ad for Madras Modello, Hanes underwear with Michael Jordan and many others.
His dad is a Roman Catholic and his mom is a Jewish.
Though Charlie’s exact religion is not known, but he is not an atheist, for sure.
Best Known For
Playing Charlie Harper in the CBS’s sitcom Two and a Half Men from 2003 to 2011. He appeared in a total of 177 episodes.
In 1973, he appeared in a crime film Badlands for his role as “Boy Under the Lamppost.” His dad Martin Sheen starred in the film. Charlie’s role is uncredited.
First TV Show
In 1986, Charlie guest played the role as Casey in the fantasy, horror, and science fiction television anthology series Amazing Stories: Book Three in an episode titled “No Day at the Beach.”
He first got ripped for his role in the 1993 movie Hot Shots! Part Deux. Though Charlie has lost his muscles over the time, but he still looks quite impressive with his masculine look.
The winner of ABC’s food competition show The Taste, Chef Khristianne Uy is Charlie’s personal chef. She makes amazing tasty and healthy dishes for him, which is again one of the reasons for him to remain in shape. She has included green juice in his daily diet plan, which includes kale, ginger, celery and apple juice. She named it as “The Hulk.”
Charlie Sheen Favorite Things
- Food – Ginger, soft pretzels, chicken, green juice, burgers, dumplings
- Movie – Star Wars
Charlie Sheen Facts
- He was not good at studies but instead was very much interested in acting and baseball. Due to his interests, he used to play baseball a lot and so, was expelled out of school due to bad grades and short of attendance.
- He got to appear in a movie for the first time at the age of 9.
- For the 2011 movie, The Hangover Part II, he was initially considered. But, he didn’t get the role.
- There are several movies for which he was considered for a role but somehow didn’t get it. The list is as – The Expendables 3 (2014), Dracula (1992), The Firm (1993), and Carlito’s Way (1993), The Shawshank Redemption (1994), Cutthroat Island (1995), The Godfather: Part III (1990), Point Break (1991), Top Gun (1986).
- He was offered the role of Daniel LaRusso in The Karate Kid (1984) but he turned down the offer.
- Moira Fiore is his ex-mother-in-law.
- Visit his official website @ charliesheen.com.
- Connect with Charlie on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.