|Cerina Vincent Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 7, 1979|
Cerina Vincent is an American actress and writer known for portraying important roles in popular TV shows and films like Power Rangers Lost Galaxy, Not Another Teen Movie, Everybody Wants to Be Italian, and It Waits. She has done endorsement work for various brands and has written a book titled How to eat like a Hot Chick. Cerina has a mild social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 20k followers on Twitter.
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Cerina Vincent went to the Diskin Elementary School. She later got enrolled at the Durango High School and graduated in 1997. Then, she got admission at the Marymount College on a scholarship.
- Mother – Her mother was a dance instructor.
- Siblings – Gino Vincent (Younger Brother) (Actor), Angela Rose Vincent (Younger Sister) (Actress)
Cerina Vincent is represented by
- Kazarian/Measures/Ruskin & Associates, Inc.
- RPA Entertainment (Management)
- Pakula / King and Associates (Theatrical / Talent Agent)
- Sanford J. Greenburger Associates (Booking Agent)
- CESDÂ (Commercial Agent)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cerina Vincent has dated –
- Eli Roth (2002-2003) – Cerina started dating actor and director, Eli Roth in 2002. They dated for about a year before ending their dalliance in 2003.
- Ben Waller (2008-2013) – Cerina started dating Ben Waller towards the end of 2007. Some sources claimed that they started dating at the start of 2008. After having dated for about 11 months, they got married in December 2008. Their marriage came to an end in January 2013 as they filed for a divorce. It was claimed that they had a misunderstanding and couldn’t resolve their differences.
- Mike Estes – As per her Instagram feed, Cerina Vincent is in a relationship with stunt actor, Mike Estes. She often flaunts their relationship and love on the social media.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian and Irish ancestry.
- High cheekbones
- Hazel eyes
- Cerina Vincent has appeared in a TV commercial for Truth, which was an anti-smoking campaign.
- She has also used her social media activity to promote products and brands such as DIFF Eyewear and GHS Giving.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Maya the Yellow Galaxy Ranger in the teen action TV series, Power Rangers Lost Galaxy.
- Having made appearances in successful movies such as Not Another Teen Movie, Cabin Fever, Everybody Wants to Be Italian, and It Waits.
In 2001, she made her theatrical film debut in the comedy-drama movie, Not Another Teen Movie.
First TV Show
In 1998, Cerina Vincent made her first TV show appearance in the Goodbye Christian episode of the TV series, USA High.
Cerina Vincent maintains a very active and healthy lifestyle to keep herself in the right shape. She especially loves to go for Rockin’ Models workout, which is a combination of ballet, pole dancing, Pilates, and yoga. For her strength training workout, she relies on the guidance of Grace Lazenby and usually works out at the Equinox gym.
She also likes to go to spin classes a few times every week. She is also a huge fan of yoga and performs it regularly. When she can find some time in her schedule, she loves to head out for hiking.
Cerina Vincent Favorite Things
- Holiday Food To Cook – Homemade pasta and meatballs
- Lip Gloss Brands – Kiehl’s and Rosebud
- Hair Products – Oribe oil, Hask oil
- Store – Cost Plus World Market
- TV Shows – Stranger Things, Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry
Source – Feeling The Vibe
Cerina Vincent Facts
- She loved to perform from a very young age and was backed by her mother, who herself was a dance instructor.
- While she was in elementary school, she was cast in a Christmas production, which further solidified her interest in acting.
- In 1996, she was crowned the Miss Nevada Teen USA. She was 16 years old at that time and it made her eligible to compete in the Miss Teen USA competition. At the Miss Teen USA competition, she managed to reach the top 15 but failed to find a place at the televised section of the show.
- She has collaborated with Jodi Lipper to write the highly successful book, How to eat like a Hot Chick. They have also partnered for a regular column on Huffington Post.
- Visit her official website @ cerinavincent.net.
- Follow her on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Cerina Vincent / Instagram