|Danny Brown Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2¾ in|
|Date of Birth||March 16, 1981|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Danny Brown is an American rapper, songwriter, actor, and producer who is known for having released several albums which include The Hybrid, U Know What I’m Sayin?, Atrocity Exhibition, and Old. Moreover, he has also garnered a huge fan base on social media as he enjoys more than 800k followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on Facebook, more than 600k followers on Twitter, and more than 200k subscribers on YouTube.
Daniel Dewan Sewell
Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan, United States
Michigan, United States
Rapper, Songwriter, Actor, Producer
- Father – He was a DJ.
Danny Brown is represented by –
- Peters Fraser + Dunlop, Talent and Literary Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- Dart Parker, Goliath Artists, Talent Firm, United States
Alternative Hip Hop
Warp, Fool’s Gold Records
6 ft 2¾ in or 190 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Usually sports a goatee
- Tall stature
Danny Brown Favorite Things
- Some Of His Favorite Albums – Guerrilla Warfare by Hot Boys, Forever Changes by Love, Illmatic by Nas, Toxicity by System of a Down, Wu-Tang Forever by Wu-Tang Clan, Closer by Joy Division, Boy in da Corner by Dizzee Rascal, A Grand Don’t Come for Free by The Streets, Only Built 4 Cuban Linx… by Raekwon, Kid A by Radiohead, Supreme Clientele by Ghostface Killah, The Element of Surprise by E-40, and Encore by Eminem
Source – Complex
Danny Brown Facts
- When he was born, his mother was just 17 years old while his father was 16.
- He released his debut studio album, The Hybrid, on March 16, 2010, and it comprised of tracks such as Greatest Rapper Ever, Need Another Drink, I’m Out, Exotic, White Stripes, Drinks on Me, New Era, and Thank God.
- In 2012, his single, Grown Up, was released and Danny Brown won a Woodie Award in the “Best Video” category in 2013 for the song.
- As a producer, he has worked on projects such as Danny Brown Live at the Majestic as well as Danny’s House.
- Danny Brown made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Edward “Black Ed” Hanserd in the biographical crime drama film, White Boy Rick, in 2018. The film is based on a real story and stars the likes of Matthew McConaughey, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Brian Tyree Henry, RJ Cyler, and Eddie Marsan.
- He provided vocals to The Local Population in the popular video game, Grand Theft Auto V, in 2013.
- He released his 4th studio album, Atrocity Exhibition, in September 2016 and it featured various artists like Kendrick Lamar, Ab-Soul, Earl Sweatshirt, B-Real, Kelela, and Petite Noir. Also, the album was ranked at number #3 in the US Top Rap Albums chart.
- Over the years, Danny Brown has been a part of several shows such as Jimmy Kimmel Live!, The Arsenio Hall Show, The Eric Andre Show, The Church of What’s Happening Now, and The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
Featured Image by Julio Enriquez / Wikimedia / CC BY 2.0