|Shane Paul McGhie Quick Info
|6 ft 1 in
|Date of Birth
|November 26, 1993
Shane Paul McGhie is a Jamaican American actor who rose to fame with his role as Deputy Joseph Harris in Deputy. Shane has also made appearances in various other shows and films including Unbelievable, What Men Want, and Greenleaf.
Shane Paul McGhie
Los Angeles, California, United States
Shane attended the Beverly Hills High School Theatre Arts department until he graduated from there in 2011.
After the completion of his schooling, Shane enrolled at California State University, Northridge, where he studied for a year. From there, he transferred to the University of Southern California and graduated in 2016, with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Acting.
- Mother – Joan
Shane is represented by Innovative Artists Talent & Literary Agency, Inc., Industry Entertainment, and Red Thunder.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Both of his parents are of Jamaican descent.
- Heart-shaped face
- Cleft chin
- He has a beauty spot on his chin, near his upper lip, and near the left side of his nose.
Shane Paul McGhie Facts
- He was brought up in Los Angeles, California.
- McGhie took a liking to act at a very early age and by the time he was 4 years old, he had already been doing Oscar acceptance skits while surrounded by his stuffed animals.
- Shane was classically trained in Madrigals in school.
- He made his debut feature film appearance as Spike in the biographical crime-drama movie titled Victor in 2015, starring Danny Acosta, Patrick Davis Alarcón, Matt Angel.
Featured Image By Shane Paul McGhie / Instagram