|Kylie Rogers Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 18, 2004|
Kylie Rogers is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Minx Lawrence in The Whispers, Anna Beam in Miracles from Heaven, Beth Dutton in Yellowstone, and Izzy Lisko in Home Before Dark. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Into the Dark, Chicago P.D., Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Deadtime Stories, Mob City, Days of Our Lives, Private Practice, Space Station 76, Boys of Abu Ghraib, Collateral Beauty, Run with the Hunted, and many more.
Dallas, Texas, United States
Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Siblings – She has an older brother.
Kylie Rogers is represented by Beverly Hills based Management 360.
5 ft 1½ in or 156 cm
40 kg or 88 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kylie Rogers is in her early teens, which makes her too young to go out with anyone. Plus, there is a lack of information pertaining to her personal life in the mainstream media.
Race / Ethnicity
- Bright blue eyes
- Dimpled smile
Kylie Rogers has appeared in the TV adverts for the following brands –
- Burlington Coat Factory
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Anna Beam in the Christian drama movie, Miracles from Heaven (2016).
- Having played the role of Minx Lawrence in the sci-fi drama TV series, The Whispers.
- Having made guest appearances on popular TV show such as CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Mob City, and Once Upon a Time in Wonderland.
In 2012, she made her theatrical film debut in the horror drama flick, Horror House.
First TV Show
In 2012, Kylie Rogers made her first TV show appearance in the long-running and popular drama TV series, Days of Our Lives. She was eight years old when she landed her debut role.
Kylie Rogers relies on her active lifestyle to keep herself fit. She likes to go out for a run or a long walk. She is also fond of hiking.
When she has some time on her hands, she likes to go for surfing too.
Kylie Rogers Favorite Things
- K Pop Group – BTS
Source – Twist Magazine
Kylie Rogers Facts
- At a very young age, she realized that she wanted to get into acting, which prompted her parents to get her into an acting school in Dallas.
- One of her teachers at the acting school advised her parents to get an agent and get her to the auditions.
- In 2012, her parents decided to move to Los Angeles to give her a better opportunity at achieving success in the show business.
Featured Image by Kylie Rogers / Instagram