Saxon Paige Sharbino
Lewisville, Texas, United States
As she started her acting career at a very young age, she struggled to find time for conventional education. So instead, she decided to go for homeschooling to keep up with her studies.
- Father – Ron Sharbino (Runs business in Dallas)
- Mother – Angela Sharbino
- Siblings – Brighton Sharbino (Younger Sister) (Actress), Sawyer Sharbino (Younger Brother) (Actor)
Saxon Sharbino is represented by
- Landrum Arts LA
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
- Roar Groupe
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Saxon’s dating history and love life information aren’t available.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blonde locks and bright blue eyes.
- Beautiful face
35-25-36 in or 89-63.5-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
Saxon Sharbino has appeared in a TV commercial (accompanied by her younger sister) for mayonnaise from Kraft foods.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Amelia Robbins in the drama TV series, Touch.
- Having played the role of Kendra Bowen in a supernatural horror movie, Poltergeist (2015).
In 2010, Saxon made her film debut in a minor role as Ed’s Daughter in a revenge thriller, Red, White & Blue.
First TV Show
In 2008, Saxon was first seen at the age of 9 in Every Rose Has its Thorn episode of the teen drama series Friday Night Lights.
Saxon Sharbino regularly hits the gym to sculpt a great figure. She eats a healthy and nourishing small meal before her workout so as to make sure that she is not running empty while working out. Her exercise sessions include cardio workout and weight lifting exercises aimed at toning her body.
Also, she relies on vitamin and Omega 3 supplements for an all-around health.
Saxon Sharbino Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Saxon Sharbino Facts
- She got her breakthrough in acting while she was taking acting classes and was signed up by Dallas-based agent, which eventually led to her signing up with a Los Angeles based agent.
- She once auditioned for a role in a pilot of the unnamed Fox show. The directors were looking for a 17-year-old for the role but finalized a 12-year-old Saxon after seeing her tape. Unfortunately, the show was scrapped.
- The Fox network executives were impressed by her earlier audition and were eager to work with her and eventually decided to cast her in the TV series, Touch.
- She is an active supporter of Generation On charity, which works in the right development of children and young teens through various programs.
- Connect with Saxon on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.