|Jane Widdop Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||April 23, 2002|
Jane Widdop is an American actress who is known for starting her professional pursuits at a very young age. She has played a variety of roles in several shows and movies such as Abby Screen Double in Sound of My Voice, Little Blonde Girl in 2 Broke Girls, Steffi McCormack in Murder in the First, Kit in Making Moves, Hope in Jessica Darling’s It List, Lily Padgett in The Kicks, Karen in Fresh Off the Boat, and Angie Morgan in Lost Girls: Angie’s Story. Moreover, Jane Widdop has also accumulated an impressive social media fan base with more than 20k followers on Instagram.
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Siblings – Henry (Brother)
Jane Widdop is represented by Coast to Coast Talent Group, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Jane Widdop often dyes her hair in different shades such as ‘pink’.
- Lean body
- Dimpled smile
Jane Widdop has done endorsement work for a number of brands such as Sunny Delight, Toyota, Reynolds Wrap, Chik-fil-a, Ford, and Hyundai.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Kit in the drama show, Making Moves (2016). She was also the youngest cast member and her co-actors on the show included the likes of Patrick Cook, Megan Batoon, Dexter Darden, Carlito Olivero, David Shreibman, Gabrielle Walsh, and Raychel Diane Weiner
- Playing the role of Lily Padgett in the teen comedy television series, The Kicks, which starred the likes of Sixx Orange, Emyri Crutchfield, Isabella Acres, Gabe Eggerling, Sophia Mitri Schloss, Monica Lacy, and Tim Martin Gleason
- Appearing as Hope in the family movie, Jessica Darling’s It List (2016), as she was cast alongside Chloe East, Emma Rayne Lyle, Ashley Liao, Eva Bella, and Jacob Melton
Jane Widdop made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Abby Screen Double in the psychological mystery drama thriller film, Sound of My Voice, in 2011. Directed by Zal Batmanglij, the film starred the likes of Christopher Denham, Nicole Vicius, and Brit Marling.
First TV Show
Jane Widdop made her first TV show appearance as a Little Blonde Girl in an episode, titled And the Very Christmas Thanksgiving, of the popular comedy sitcom, 2 Broke Girls, in November 2011. The lead cast of the show included Kat Dennings, Beth Behrs, Garrett Morris, Jonathan Kite, Matthew Moy, and Jennifer Coolidge.
Jane Widdop stays fit by working out on a regular basis and has shared a few of her workout or post-workout selfies on Instagram as well. As far as her diet is concerned, she likes to maintain a healthy diet loaded with all the nutrition that her body requires. However, she does indulge in her favorite foods on cheat days.
Jane Widdop Favorite Things
- Actress – Natalie Portman
- TV Show – Handmaid’s Tale
- Healthy Food – Kale
- Cheat Food – Cookie dough
- Quote – “All will be well”
- Holiday Destination – Greece
- Song – Alaska by Maggie Rogers
- Sports Team – Boston Red Sox
- Movie – Black Swan
Source – NaludaMagazine.com
Jane Widdop Facts
- She hails from Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee, United States.
- Jane Widdop started acting as a child actress.
- It was through her brother that she got signed by an agency at a young age as he was the one doing some plays at the time and when he went to his first agency meeting, Jane happened to be with him too and eventually, the agency signed her as well.
- The thing she admires the most about her job is how acting gives her opportunities to get into the psyche of several characters. On the other hand, she does not like the rejections that come with her profession although she agrees that the rejections are important as well because they help an artist grow.
- The best advise she has received is “Love yourself!”.
- Jane Widdop has described herself as creative, down to earth, and strong. She has also said in an interview that she is an empath and that has helped her in her career as it enables her to understand the characters on a deeper level.
- Her idea of a perfect Sunday is spending time with her family and the dogs, sleeping, meditating, and eating donuts at church.
- If she were given a chance to meet anyone dead or alive, Jane Widdop would live to meet bishop Michael Curry because she is amazed by the idea of getting to talk to someone who has so much love and compassion for the world.
- She has also been a member of the National Charity League.
- Follow Jane Widdop on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Jane Widdop / Instagram