|Chloe East Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3.5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 16, 2001|
Chloe East is a talented American social media star, actress, and dancer who is noted for her appearance in several TV shows such as Liv and Maddie, Ice, and Kevin (Probably) Saves the World. She is also a well-distinguished dancer who has won many awards such as the National Miss Starbound (2014) award and Miss National Spotlight (2013). Chloe also has a famous eponymous YouTube channel to which she uploads content such as vlogs, lifestyle, challenges, routines, and tutorials. She has amassed more than 500k subscribers on YouTube and more than 500k followers on Instagram.
Chloe Monet East
San Clemente, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
The details about Chloe’s educational qualifications are unknown.
Social Media Star, Actress, Dancer
- Father – Unknown (Actor)
- Mother – Unknown (Actress)
- Siblings – Austin East (Brother). She has another brother.
Chloe is represented by Abrams Artists Agency.
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chloe has dated –
- Julian DeGuzman – Chloe and professional dancer Julian DeGuzman have been dating for quite some time. The two often share their romantic moments with their fans on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
Chloe has appeared in several commercials for brands such as –
- FurReal Friends Get Up & GoGo
- Lalaloopsy Baking Oven
Best Known For
- Starring in several TV shows such as Liv and Maddie (2016-2017), Ice (2016-2017), and Kevin (Probably) Saves the World
- Uploading content such as vlogs, dance routines, Q&A’s, lifestyle, tutorials, storytimes, and many more videos to her self-titled YouTube channel
- Her secondary YouTube channel titled “Chloe East Vlogs” to which she uploads videos based on her daily life and has more than 200k subscribers
Chloe made her first theatrical film appearance as Jessica Darling in Jessica Darling’s It List in 2016.
First TV Show
She made her TV show debut as 11 Year Old Faerie Girl in True Blood in 2013.
Chloe does go to the gym where she focuses on cardio exercises such as running on the treadmill and even trains in boxing. Her active lifestyle as a dancer has also aided in keeping her body toned and well conditioned. This has also helped her increase her flexibility and stamina.
She does not follow a strict diet. She is a vegan and mostly prefers to eat organic food.
Chloe East Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Gotham, Shark Tank
- YouTube Video She Made – Summer Night Routine, EPIC Now VS. Then! | Chloe East
- Starbucks Drink – Passion tea venti with half lemonade and half water
- Makeup Brand – Nars
- Shampoo – Lush Shampoo Bar
- Conditioner – Herbal Essence
- Emoji – Worm, Moon
- Place To Shop – Forever 21, Nordstrom Rack
- Hamburger – Vegan in-and-out burger
- Dance – Ballet, Hip-Hop
- All-Time Favorite Film – The Hateful Eight (2015)
- Bagel – Cinnamon Raisin Bagel
- Movies – Walkabout (1971), Sing Street (2016), Paterson (2016), The Red Turtle (2016), Silence (2016), La La Land (2016), 20th Century Women (2016), Captain Fantastic (2016)
- Makeup Products – Anastasia Brow Wiz, Dior Lip Glow, Pat McGrath Skin Fetish 003, YSL Instant Moisture Glow
- Skin Care Products – Farsali Volcanic Face Oil, Carbonated Bubble Clay Face Mask, All Good Goop
- Seasoning – Mrs. Dash Salt-Free Seasoning
- Chocolate – Lindt Sea Salt Dark Chocolate
- Tea – Jasmine Tea Bags
- Protein Brand – Orgain Protein Powder
- Ice Cream – Halo Top Ice Cream
- Actress – Gena Rowlands
Chloe East Facts
- She was 2 years old when she started dancing.
- Her first off-Broadway role was in Wait Until Dark as Gloria that was directed by Frederick Knott.
- In 2010, she started her self-titled YouTube channel to upload videos of her dance routines.
- Chloe has a dog named Lola.
- She started modeling after being a finalist for Discount Dance‘s model search that was held during a national ballet competition called YGP.
- She started acting when she was 5 years old in a play for Wizard of Oz!
- Chloe was 11 years old when she appeared in the crime-thriller True Blood (2013).
- She wears a pair of glasses as she suffers from a condition called Astigmatism in both her eyes.
- Her pet peeve is when people are using their phone all time while someone’s talking to them.
- She is obsessed with Christmas, bubble tea, food, claw machines, and fuzzy socks.
- In 2014, she made an appearance in the Jordyn Jones‘s cover video of singer Iggy Azalea‘s hit Fancy.
- She has a phobia of a cluster of holes which scientifically is known as Trypophobia.
- She can make a cracking sound from her shoulders multiples times.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, YouTube (Chloe East Vlogs), and Google+ (Chloe East Vlogs).
Featured Image by Chloe East / Instagram