|Ava Kolker Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 5, 2006|
Ava Kolker is a budding American child artiste and singer who is known for her appearance as Ava Morgenstern in Disney’s Girl Meets World (2014-2017) and as Olive Rozalski in Sydney to the Max. Nevertheless, she is also known for her appearance in a number of popular films like Santa’s Little Yelpers (2012), Scary Movie 5 (2013), Insidious: The Last Key (2018), and A Fairy’s Game (2018). Ava who is a naturally talented actress has made her mark in the entertainment industry with her appearance in numerous shows and films put together by 2019. She had also picked up her first award at the mere age of 11 in 2017. Ava has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 550k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Ava Grace Kolker
Los Angeles, California, United States
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – Doug Kolker
- Mother – Sandrine Kolker
- Siblings – Lexy Kolker (Younger Sister) (Actress), Kayla Kolker (Older Sister) (Actress), Jade Kolker (Older Sister)
Ava is represented by –
- Church-Hugger Management
- Coast To Coast Talent Group
- Ryan Nord (Attorney)
4 ft 9½ in or 146 cm
42 kg or 92.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean physique
- Beautiful eyes
- Triangular face shape
Ava has appeared in commercials for several brands including –
- Wonderful Halos Mandarins
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, Inc
Through her social media, Ava has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Lanoosh and GUESS Kids.
Best Known For
- Her important portrayal of Ava Morgenstern in Disney’s Girl Meets World (2014-2017) and as Olive Rozalski in Sydney to the Max
- Her silver screen appearance as Lily in Scary Movie 5 (2013), Young Elise Rainier in Insidious: The Last Key (2018), and as Aeloo in A Fairy’s Game (2018)
- The release of her original track The Good Ones (2016)
- Endorsing several brands such as Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, Inc, Gatorade, and AT&T
- Getting featured on the cover of Big City Kids magazine
- Being the older sister of actress Lexy Kolker
- Getting nominated for the Young Artist Award in 2017
As a Singer
Ava released her debut original track titled The Good Ones on June 6, 2019.
She made her debut theatrical film appearance as Lily in the horror-comedy film Scary Movie 5 in 2013. Also, cast in the film were some of Hollywood’s well-known actors like Ashley Tisdale, Heather Locklear, Jerry O’Connell, Charlie Sheen, and Lindsay Lohan.
She booked her first job as a voice-actress in the parody with a twist Red Shoes and the Seven Dwarfs in 2019.
First TV Show
Ava made her first TV show appearance as a “Three Year Old Girl” in the American Horror Story in 2011. She worked with the likes of actress Connie Britton, Dylan McDermott, Evan Peters, Taissa Farmiga, and Jessica Lange in the episode.
As of 2019, Ava was training with professional kickboxing and boxing coach Sam Hakimi. Besides that, she also leads a very active lifestyle while playing soccer, going swimming, and enjoying long hikes.
Ava Kolker Favorite Things
- Fashion Trend As Of 2019 – Top-knots and high-low dresses
- Trend From The ’90s Era – The songs and dance styles
- Disney Channel Shows – Austin & Ally (2011-2016), Jessie (2011-2015)
- Disney Channel Movies – Aladdin (2019), High School Musical (2006), Frozen (2013)
- Part Of Playing Ava On Girl Meets World – Learning a moral from every episode
- Person To Film With On Sydney To The Max – Actress Caroline Rhea
- Subject In School – Maths
Source – SweetyHigh.com, YAYOMG.com, YouTube
Ava Kolker Facts
- She was raised in Woodland Hills, Los Angeles along with her younger sister Lexy Kolker and her 2 older sisters Kayla Kolker and Jade Kolker.
- Ava was 2 years old when she found her passion for acting. She would often sing “I want to be a movie star”. However, it was her older sister who got a manager at first and at the age of 4, her parents decided to put her also into acting.
- At the age of 6, Ava started starring in musical theatre productions.
- Lexy, her little sister is also an established child artiste who is credited for her appearance in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2017-2018) and for Shooter (2016-2018).
- Ava was 4 years old when she made her first TV show appearance on FX television’s American Horror Story in 2011. At the age of 6, she went on to make her silver screen debut in the Scary Movie 5 (2013).
- Besides acting, Ava is also an aspiring singer who released her first original track in June 2019, titled The Good Ones. The song is derived from an incident that had previously taken place and hurt her feelings. Her parents advised her to not look back and appreciate ‘the good ones’. Hence, the title of the song was born.
- Ava is also a part-time runway model.
- She is an avid animal charity supporter and is very fond of dogs. She adopted a dog named Peanut and has a Morkie named Mia. Besides that, Ava also has a turtle named Myrtle.
- In her free time, Ava enjoys going spending time at the beach, playing tennis, soccer, swimming, and going on hiking trips.
- She and her younger sister Lexy both played the same role as Robin on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. at different ages though.
- Ava is a huge fan of the song thank u, next (2019) by Ariana Grande.
- In 2017, Ava was presented with the Young Entertainer Award for “Best Recurring Young Actress 9 and Under – Television Series” for her role in Girl Meets World.
- The “2018 Radio Disney Music Awards” was by far the best concert Ava had attended.
- 3 things she can’t live without is her family, her dog, and her close friends.
- She and her character on Girl Meets World (2014-2017) share the same first name. She sobbed on the last day of the shoot.
- In 2018, Ava played the younger self of lead actress Lin Shaye in Insidious: The Last Key (2018).
- Her role model is singer and songwriter Lady Gaga.
- Despite being close to her sisters, Ava always wanted a brother.
- The most embarrassing moment for Ava was during the first episode of Girl Meets World. During the pilot live audience episode, she starred crying due to stage fright.
- If she got a chance to guest star in one show, she’d pick This Is Us.
- She tends to get really antsy if she doesn’t do anything.
- The most challenging thing to her about acting is getting rejected.
- Ava is double-jointed.
Featured Image By Ava Kolker / Instagram