|Caroline Rhea Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||April 13, 1964|
Caroline Rhea is a Canadian-American actress, voice artist, and stand-up comedian who is best known for having been cast as Hilda Spellman on the ABC show Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Over the years, she has also worked in several comedy projects, shows, and movies which include Sydney to the Max, Phineas and Ferb, Sordid Lives: The Series, Christmas with the Kranks, Man on the Moon, Love N’ Dancing, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, The Caroline Rhea Show, Pride & Joy, and Larry David: Curb Your Enthusiasm.
Caroline Gilchrist Rhea
Westmount, Quebec, Canada
She studied at The Study, an all-girls private school located in Westmount, Quebec, and then got enrolled at Dalhousie University in Nova Scotia. She also attended the University of Arizona.
Actress, Voice Artist, Stand-up Comedian
- Father – Lawrence David Rhea (Obstetrician, Gynecologist)
- Mother – Margery Allison (Clark) (Antiques Dealer)
- Siblings – Cynthia (Older Sister), Celia (Older Sister)
- Others – Lawrence Joseph Rhea (Paternal Grandfather), Anne MacLatchie (Paternal Grandmother), Pam (Goddaughter)
Caroline Rhea has been signed with Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Caroline Rhea has dated –
- Bob Kelty – She was romantically involved with Bob Kelty, a special-projects director for nonprofit organizations, in the past. They got engaged in April 1999 but eventually separated in April 2003.
- Chris Isaak (2003-2004) – In 2003, she started going out with American singer and occasional actor Chris Isaak but they separated the following year.
- Costaki Economopolos (2004-2012) – From 2004 to 2012, she was in a relationship with American comic Costaki Economopolos and they parent a daughter named Ava Rhea Economopoulos (b. October 20, 2008).
Race / Ethnicity
Caroline Rhea is of Scottish, Scots-Irish (Northern Irish), English, and Irish descent.
Caroline Rhea Facts
- Her last name is pronounced “Ray” (not “Ree-ah”).
- She is the youngest sibling.
- She made her theatrical film debut in the 1986 film, Meatballs III: Summer Job, but her role went uncredited.
- Caroline Rhea played the role of Fridays’ Melanie Chartoff in the 1999 biographical comedy-drama film, Man on the Moon, starring Jim Carrey, Danny DeVito, Courtney Love, and Paul Giamatti.
- She was cast as Noleta Nethercott, Sissy’s next-door neighbor, the distraught wife of G.W. Nethercott, and best friend to LaVonda, in the television series, Sordid Lives: The Series.
- In May 2015, Caroline appeared as Bonnie in an episode titled And the Disappointing Unit of the television sitcom, 2 Broke Girls.
Featured Image by Mremoji / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0