|Jerry Hall Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 2, 1956|
Jerry Hall is an American model and actress who had started her modeling career in 1975 and was one of the most photographed models in the world in the 1970s and 1980s. In the latter half of her career, she had acted in numerous theatre plays as well as a few films and TV series. Her autobiography titled Jerry Hall: My Life in Pictures was launched in 2010.
Jerry Faye Hall
Gonzales, Gonzales County, Texas, United States
London, England, United Kingdom
Jerry had graduated from the North Mesquite High School, in Mesquite, Texas, when she was just 16 years old. While she was in high school, she had undertaken archery, tennis, and gymnastics lessons at the Eastfield College, a public community college campus in Mesquite. She had also studied French there.
- Father – John Prentice Hall (Truck Driver)
- Mother – Marjorie Nell Hall (née Sheffield) (d. 2013) (Medical Records Librarian)
- Siblings – Cyndy Hall (Older Sister) (Actress), Terry Hall (Twin Sister) (Photographer, Print Shop Owner, Real Estate Investor, Real Estate Broker), Rosy Hall (Older Sister) (Former Cheerleader). She has another older sister.
- Others – Anoushka Sharma (Daughter-in-Law) (Former Shop Assistant), Jade Jagger (Ex-StepDaughter) (Jewelry Designer, Home Designer, Former Model), Karis Jagger (Ex-StepDaughter) (Actress), Eva Ensley Mary Scutts (Ex-Mother-in-Law) (d. May 2000), Basil Fanshawe (Ex-Father-in-Law) (d. November 2006), Chris Jagger (Ex-Brother-in-Law) (Musician), John Travis Hall (Paternal Grandfather), Mary Matilda Lewis (Paternal Grandmother), Oscar Samuel Sheffield (Maternal Grandfather), Pearl Rosa Hamilton (Maternal Grandmother)
She is represented by Tess Management, Modeling Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
6 ft or 183 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jerry has dated –
- Bryan Ferry (1975-1977)
- Mick Jagger (1977-1999) – Jerry began dating English singer, songwriter, actor, and film producer Mick Jagger in January 1977. They got married in a ceremony on November 21, 1990, in Bali, Indonesia. They have 4 children together – 2 daughters named Georgia May Ayeesha Jagger (b. January 12, 1992) (Fashion Model, Designer) and Elizabeth Scarlett ‘Lizzy’ Jagger (b. March 2, 1984) (Activist, Model, Actress); and 2 sons named Gabriel Jagger (b. December 9, 1997) and James Jagger (b. 28 August 1985) (Actor). They had parted ways in August 1999.
- Robert Sangster (1982)
- James Charteris (1988)
- Adam Zamoyski (1988)
- Guy Dellal (1998-1999)
- Paul Allen (1999)
- Edward St. Aubyn (2000)
- George Waud (2000-2001)
- Tim Attias (2001-2002)
- Benedict Allen (2003-2004)
- Phil Bronstein (2005)
- Shane Warne (2005)
- Philip Ferguson (2010)
- Warwick Hemsley (2010-2012)
- Armand Leroi (2014–2015)
- Rupert Murdoch (2015–Present) – Jerry had started dating media mogul Rupert Murdoch in September 2015. The couple got engaged in January 2016 and got married on March 4, 2016. Through Rupert’s previous marriage(s), she has 2 stepsons named Lachlan Murdoch (Businessman) and James Murdoch (Businessman) and 4 stepdaughters named Prudence Murdoch (Media Executive), Elisabeth Murdoch (Media Executive), Grace Murdoch, and Chloe Murdoch.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, Irish, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, French, and Dutch descent.
- Lanky frame
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
Jerry has been featured in the commercials for brands and products such as –
- Bovril (meat extract paste)
- Old Navy
- Rose’s lime juice
She has also served as the global ambassador for Levitra, a treatment for erectile dysfunction.
Jerry Hall Facts
- She had endured a rough childhood as her alcoholic father would often misbehave with her and her family. She had revealed in an interview that he had always wanted a son and that was the reason that he had given boys’ names (Jerry and Terry) to her and her twin sister.
- After a modeling stint in her teens, for Kim Dawson Agency, she was involved in a car accident. She had then used the insurance money to buy a one-way ticket to Paris where she was discovered by a fashion agent.
- In 2016, she was honored with the ‘Lifetime Achievement Award’ by the Fashion Group International Dallas.
- Just like her, both her daughters, Georgia and Elizabeth, have also been featured on the cover of Vogue magazine.
Featured Image by Jerry Hall / Instagram