Georgia May Ayeesha Jagger
Georgia attended Ibstock Place School in Roehampton, southwest London.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Mick Jagger (Rolling Stones lead singer)
- Mother – Jerry Hall (Model)
- Siblings – Elizabeth Scarlett Jagger (born 1984) (Older Sister) (American Model), James Leroy Augustin Jagger (born 1985) (Older Brother), Gabriel Luke Beauregard Jagger (born 1997) (Younger Brother), Karis Hunt Jagger (born 1970) (Older Half-Sister), Jade Sheena Jezebel Jagger (born 1971) (Older Half-Sister) (Jewelry designer, and former model), Lucas Maurice Morad-Jagger (born 1999) (Younger Half-Brother)
- Others – Rupert Murdoch (Stepfather) (Media Proprietor)
Georgia May Jagger is signed to these modeling agencies –
- TESS Management – London
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Milan
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Georgia May Jagger dated –
- Thomas – She dated Thomas in the past.
- Django Stewart (2008) – In 2008, model Georgia dated fellow English musician Django Stewart.
- Luke Pritchard (2010) – In June 2010, The Kooks rocker Luke Pritchard and Georgia were spotted kissing during a concert and hence were romantically linked to each other.
- Josh McLellan (2012-Present) – In 2012, Jagger started dating fellow model Josh McLellan. They are still dating each other.
Race / Ethnicity
Blue / Green
32-26-35 in or 81-66-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Georgia has appeared in advertisements for numerous brands such as Bo.Bo, Chanel Resort, Fashion Targets Breast Cancer, H&M, Hudson Jeans, Invisible Zinc suncare, Just Cavalli ‘Just for Her’ and ‘Just for Him’ fragrances, Material Girl for Macy’s, Miu Miu, Rimmel, Sisley, Thomas Sabo, Vivienne Westwood, and Versace.
Best Known For
Her gapped tooth and appearing in adverts for famous fashion houses and designers.
First Fashion Show
Georgia May Jagger debuted with Resort 2011 fashions show where she walked for Chanel.
She appeared in the TV movie documentary Being Mick for her role as herself in 2001. The lead role of Mick was played by Mick Jagger himself (Georgia’s dad). It was released in 2001 based on the biography of Mick.
She doesn’t exercise. But, Georgia has an amazing body. She actually stays fit by occasionally doing swimming, going for horse riding, and doing long walking sessions for fashion show preparation.
She eats a healthy diet which includes fruits, vegetables, protein-rich items like fish, meat, etc. Additionally, she drinks lots of water. Get to know more about her fitness routine, diet plan, and beauty secrets.
Georgia May Jagger Favorite Things
- Shopping Place – Harrods (in London)
- Beauty Product – Mascara (Rimmel ScandalEyes Retro Glam Mascara)
Source – V Magazine, Vogue
Georgia May Jagger Facts
- To represent British fashion, she took part in the closing ceremony of London 2012 Summer Olympics with Kate Moss, Lily Donaldson, and Naomi Campbell.
- She is the niece of musician Chris Jagger and actress Cyndy Hall.
- Georgia once appeared in Roberto Cavalli’s perfume advert, which lead to a controversy due to the use of the H-like holy symbol.
- She is good friends with model Adwoa Aboah.
- When she was in her early twenties, she used to steal clothes from her mother’s closet.
- Her looks are sometimes compared as a cross of Brigitte Bardot and Lara Stone.
- Georgia is obsessed with Beyonce.
- She likes to shop for vintage clothing pieces, which are simple and classic.
- In 2009, Jagger won the title of “Model of the Year” at British Fashion Awards.
- These are three of her favorite things – fashion, photography, and mascara.