|Alessandra Ambrosio Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9¼ in|
|Date of Birth||April 11, 1981|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Alessandra Ambrosio is a Brazilian-American model, actress, fashion designer, businesswoman, and television personality who was a Victoria’s Secret Angel from 2004 to 2017 and has modeled for the likes of Christian Dior, Armani, Ralph Lauren, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Calvin Klein, Oscar de la Renta, Marc Jacobs, Vivienne Westwood, Tommy Hilfiger, Bottega Veneta, Balmain, Louis Vuitton, Givenchy, Prada, Fendi, and Hugo Boss.
Alessandra Corine Ambrósio
Erechim, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
She has rarely studied as at the age of 12, Alessandra attended a modeling class. At 14, she was among the 20 finalists of the Elite Modelling competition in Brazil. Finally, when she was 15, she began modeling for Dilson Stein.
Fashion / Runway Model, Actress, Fashion Designer, Businesswoman, Television Personality
- Father – Luiz Nicolau Ambrósio
- Mother – Lucilda Nivia de Mello
- Siblings – Aline Ambrosio (Sister)
- Others – Silvino Hegydio/Egydio Ambrósio (Paternal Grandfather), Joana Eugênia Groch (Paternal Grandmother), de Mello (Maternal Grandfather), Cristina Casanoski (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been signed with –
- Creative Artists Agency
- Viva Models – Barcelona
- Storm Model Management
- Marylin Agency
- Model Management Hamburg
- Way Model Management – São Paulo
- Full Picture, Public Relations Agency, West Hollywood, California, United States
5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alessandra Ambrosio has dated –
- Giovani Borghetti (1995-1997) – She was romantically involved with Giovani Borghetti from 1995 to May 1997.
- Marcelo Boldrini (2001-2005) – Alessandra dated fellow model Boldrini from 2001 to 2005.
- Ricky Martin (2004) – In 2004, Alessandra was RUMORed to have hooked up with Puerto Rican singer, Ricky Martin.
- Steve Allain (2005) – Alessandra, then dated Brazilian Magazine editor Steve Allain for some months in 2005.
- Jamie Mazur (2005-2018) – Alessandra Ambrosio first met denim jeans owner Jamie Mazur in 2005 during a friend’s wedding in Rio de Janeiro, and started dating each other. After dating for a couple of years, Ambrosio got engaged to this California-based businessman in the summer of 2008. The couple has 2 children – daughter Anja Louise Ambrosio Mazur (b. August 24, 2008) and son Noah Phoenix Ambrosio Mazur (b. May 7, 2012). In March 2018, they called off their 10 years long engagement.
- Robert Kubica (2006) – It was RUMORed that she had a fling with Polish racing driver Robert Kubica in January 2006.
- DJ AM (2006) – There were RUMORs that she had an encounter with American disc jockey DJ AM in August 2006.
- Neymar (2014) – She was romantically linked with Brazilian professional footballer Neymar in September 2014.
- Cristiano Ronaldo (2015) – In October 2015, she hooked up with Portuguese football legend Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Nicolo Oddi (2018-2020) – Model and fashion designer, Nicolo Oddi and Alessandra started dating in 2018. They were first clicked together publicly in August 2018. In November 2018, they stopped by Whole Foods to buy some stuff. However, it was later reported in the year 2020 that the duo had parted ways.
- Raul Guterres (2018) – She was in a relationship with producer Raul Guterres in 2018.
- Richard Lee (2021-Present) – She started going out with American model Richard Lee in February 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Polish and Italian ancestry on her father’s side and is of Portuguese and Polish descent on her mother’s side.
Considered one of the world’s sexiest women
34-25-34.5 in or 86-63.5-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Armani Exchange, Calvin Klein, Christian Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Emporio Armani, Escada, Fendi, Gucci, Guess, Oscar de la Renta, Ralph Lauren, Revlon, Victoria’s Secret, Gap, Loewe, Next, After Six, Airfield, Always, Chenson, CK Jeans, Close-up, Colcci, Collistar, GAP, etc.
She is also the ambassador for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
Best Known For
Her work with Victoria’s Secret as an Angel from 2000 to 2017 and for being chosen as the first spokesmodel for the company’s PINK line
Alessandra had a cameo appearance in the 2006 box-office smash Casino Royale as an attractive tennis player.
First TV Show
Alessandra appeared in a cameo role in HBO’s TV Series called Entourage which aired on TV from July 18, 2004, to September 11, 2011. She has also appeared on other TV Shows as well such as “How I Met Your Mother (2005-Present)”, “Project Runway (2004-Present)”, “Gossip Girl (2007-Present)”
Alessandra Ambrosio uses the services of a personal trainer 2 times a week and loves practicing Samba, Capoeira, and Aerobics. She hits the gym every day. See her workout routine and diet.
Alessandra Ambrosio Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Egg, Cheese, Bacon, Dark Chocolate, Japanese and Thai Cuisine
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Place – Brazil
- Favorite Books – The Lords of the Rings (By J.R.R. Tolkien), The Kite Runner (By Khaled Hosseini)
- Favorite Songs – Somebody That I Used to Know (By Gotye), Blue Jeans (By Lana Del Ray)
- Favorite Designer – Dolce and Gabbana
- Favorite Sport – Surfing. Alessandra has won many surfing contests too as a teen when she was not serious about her career in modeling.
- Favorite Perfume – Victoria Secret’s PINK
- Favorite Product – Beach Sexy by Victoria’s Secret -Daily Glow Gradual Tan Moisturizer SPF 15
Alessandra Ambrosio Facts
- Alessandra Ambrosio has one sister named Aline Ambrosio who is a lawyer.
- Alessandra’s parents own a petrol station.
- When she was 11, she had cosmetic surgery to get her large ears pinned back but later suffered complications from that.
- In 1996, she was the only model to appear on the cover of Glamour.
- Alessandra has also hosted award functions like The MTV Music Awards and Fashion Rocks.
- Alessandra’s endorsement with Victoria’s Secret in 2000 proved lucky for her and she was soon shot to fame.
- Alessandra is an ambassador for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
- She has appeared on more than 50 international magazine covers.
- Her hobbies are surfing and seeing bands.
- She practices Brazilian martial arts called Capoeira.
- Alessandra stopped working with Victoria’s Secret in 2017. She made the announcement in November 2017. Overall, she worked for 17 years with them.
- She was voted no. 2 in AskMen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women in 2008.