|Laura Harrier Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 28, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Laura Harrier is an American actress, voice artist, and model who is known for playing Destiny Evans in the ABC soap opera One Life to Live, Camille Washington in the Netflix drama miniseries Hollywood, and Robin Givens in the biographical sports drama miniseries Mike. In addition to that, she has also been cast in many other shows and movies which include The Last Five Years, The Starling, Spider-Man: No Way Home, Spider-Man: Homecoming, 4th Man Out, Entergalactic, The Realest Real, BlacKkKlansman, and Balance, Not Symmetry.
Laura Ruth Harrier
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
Laura studied at Evanston High School in Illinois.
She moved to New York to study at New York University and also started modeling.
Since her ultimate goal was to become an actress, she took a break from modeling for intensive training at William Esper Studio acting school.
Actress, Model, Voice Artist
- Father – Temujin Harrier (Insurance Executive)
- Mother – Linda (née Sagan) (Speech Pathologist)
- Siblings – William (Younger Brother)
- Others – John Sagan (Maternal Grandfather), Margaret Joy Pickett (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been signed with these agencies –
- ICM Partners
- Soffer/Namoff Entertainment
- Peikoff Mahan Law Office
- Women Management – New York
- Nous Model Management
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Laura Harrier has dated –
- Gabriel Florenz – In 2014, Laura’s Instagram implied a serious relationship with a man named Gabriel who is the director of a non-profit cultural center called Pioneer Works based in Red Hook, Brooklyn. The center organizes various short-term educational courses, events, and exhibitions. The couple had a good time traveling together during their downtime and often posted vacation pictures. Laura had revealed on social media that her boyfriend was intelligent and had a great sense of humor. He was also featured in the New York Times for his work. They seemed to have separated now but they didn’t officially reveal the same.
- Ian Longwell (2014) – She was romantically linked with musician Ian Longwell in the year 2014.
- Justin Theroux (2018) – It is RUMORed that she had an affair with actor and filmmaker Justin Theroux in May 2018.
- Klay Thompson (2018-2020) – In November 2018, she reportedly started going out with professional basketball player Klay Thompson. However, the duo parted ways in 2020.
- Sam Jarou (2021-Present) – Laura was rumored to be dating fashion consultant Sam Jarou in 2021 after they were spotted kissing in Monaco. In September 2022, it was revealed that they had gotten engaged.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
She has an African-American father and is of English, German, Swiss-German, and Rusyn descent on her mother’s side.
- Big round eyes
- Thick lips
- Prominent cheekbones
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 8 (UK) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
- Laura was a part of an elaborate Calvin Klein underwear campaign.
- She became an ambassador for Bulgari.
In 2016, she was a part of major brand shoots namely:
- Aldo Shoes
She was also formerly a part of campaigns for:
- American Eagle
Best Known For
Being cast as Peter Parker’s love interest, Liz Allan in Spiderman: Homecoming (2017).
First TV Show
She appeared as herself on the talk show Big Morning Buzz Live in 2013.
Laura trains at a gym called Dogpound in Manhatten which is the new haunt of New York based models to get fit. The facility has an all-black interior décor with a boxing ring, weight training machines, and ample space for high-intensity functional drills. Jointly owned by Kirk Myers, Dawin, and Breylis Pena, they claim to combine the best of all exercise disciplines to create a customized workout program to help their clients get lean and strong.
In terms of diet and skincare, Laura sticks to organic and natural as much as feasible.
Laura Harrier Favorite Things
- Author – Toni Morrison
- Moisturizer – Tata Harper’s Repairative Moisturizer
- Face Mask – Aesop’s Anti-Blemish Mask
- Shampoo – Bumble and Bumble Invisible Oil Shampoo
- Conditioner – Oribe Gold Oil
- Hair-Care Kit – Olaplex
- Oil – Rosehip oil sourced from local Brooklyn Herborium
- Grocery Item for Skincare – Raw Manuka Honey
- Foundation – RMS Un-Cover Up
- Highlighter – Glossier’s Luminizing Haloscope
- Season – Fall / Autumn
Laura Harrier Facts
- During her childhood, Laura was fascinated by a trip to the planetarium and recreated the same effect by sticking glow-in-the-dark stars to the ceiling in her bedroom.
- She considers Nobel Prize winner, Neil deGrasse Tyson who was also the first major black astrophysicist in America as one of the many role models, she looks up to from history.
- She took pottery classes in 2016 and finds it a very relaxing hobby to engage in between stressful work projects.
- She has 5 tattoos on her body but all of them are too small to be noticeable.
- Along with John David Washington, Adam Driver, and Topher Grace, she co-starred as Patrice Dumas (president of the Black Student Union at Colorado College) in the 2018 biographical black comedy crime thriller film BlacKkKlansman. For this performance, she got nominated for a Black Reel Award in the “Outstanding Breakthrough Performance, Female” category and the cast was also nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award for “Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture”.
- In 2020, she was cast as Camille Washington (an up-and-coming Black actress facing prejudice because of her race) in the drama miniseries Hollywood.
- Alongside Melissa McCarthy, Chris O’Dowd, Timothy Olyphant, Daveed Diggs, Skyler Gisondo, Kim Quinn, Rosalind Chao, Loretta Devine, and Kevin Kline, she co-starred as Sherri in the 2021 fantasy comedy-drama film The Starling.