|Jeremy Jordan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 20, 1984|
Jeremy Jordan started his acting career by appearing in stage productions. He especially impressed the audience with his work in The Little Dog Laughed. He was then cast in the Broadway production of iconic place, Rock of Ages. He hit it big after he was cast as an alternate for the lead role in West Side Story. He earned mainstream fame with his role in the superhero TV series The Flash and Supergirl.
Jeremy Michael Jordan
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Jeremy Jordan went to Mary Carroll High School. After graduating from high school, he got enrolled at the Ithaca College in New York City and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in musical theatre.
Actor, Singer, Dancer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Debbie Stone
- Siblings – Joey Jordan (Brother), Jessica Jordan (Sister)
- Others – John Lonny Jordan (Paternal Grandfather), Helen E. Gill (Paternal Grandmother), Jay L. Stone (Maternal Grandfather), Susan Carol Lifshutz (Maternal Grandmother)
Jeremy Jordan is represented by ICM Partners (Talent and Literary Agency).
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jeremy Jordan has dated –
- Ashley Spencer (2012-Present) – Ashley Spencer discovered Jeremy Jordan while she was doing a research for her audition for Broadway production of Rock of Ages. He had played the role of Swing in Brooks Atkinson Theatre production of the classic musical. Soon, they started messaging on Facebook and discussing Rock of Ages. He gave her some useful advice in preparation for the role. For their first date, they went to Trattoria Trecolori on 47th Street in New York City. Eventually, they got married in a romantic wedding ceremony in September 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on his father’s side while he is of Scottish, English, Welsh, and German descent on his mother’s side.
Jeremy Jordan hasn’t done endorsement work for any commercial brand till now.
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Winslow “Winn” Schott, Jr. in the superhero drama TV series, Supergirl. He reprised the same role in another superhero TV show, The Flash.
- Being cast in a leading role in the musical drama TV series, Smash
- Having made appearances in the popular TV shows such as Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Submissions Only, and Elementary
As a Singer
He has performed on many occasions and also in a number of TV series like Smash and The Flash.
In 2012, he made his theatrical film debut in the musical drama movie, Joyful Noise.
First TV Show
In 2008, Jeremy Jordan made his first TV show appearance in Streetwise episode of the legal drama series, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
Jeremy Jordan Favorite Things
- Stage Show – West Side Story
Source – PLAYBILL
Jeremy Jordan Facts
- In November 2017, he had to be hospitalized after he ate food from the popular fast food chain, Chipotle. In fact, he claimed that he nearly died because the food didn’t agree with him.
- His parents decided to divorce when Jordan was very young. He was raised in a low-income housing.
- While studying in high school, Jeremy was a member of the school’s choir.
- He started singing as a teenager. He also started dabbling in acting while he was studying in high school.
- He got his professional acting career off to a good start with the comedy play, The Little Dog Laughed. He was cast in the role of Alex in the Hartford Theatreworks production of the play and even managed to earn a Connecticut Critics Circle nomination.
- In 2009, he was cast as an alternate for the leading role of Tony in the Broadway revival of West Side Story. The role helped him grab the attention of the leading talent scouts and casting directors.
- Follow Jeremy Jordan on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by vagueonthehow / Flickr / CC BY 2.0