|Steve Nash Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 7, 1974|
Steve Nash is a former Canadian basketball player turned basketball coach who is best known for his contribution to the basketball teams Phoenix Suns and the Los Angeles Lakers. At a point in his active career, Steve was named the NBA “Most Valuable Player”. With time, he has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 1 million followers on Instagram, more than 3 million followers on Facebook, and more than 3 million followers on Twitter.
Stephen John Nash
Johannesburg, South Africa
Los Angeles, California, United States
Steve studied at Mount Douglas Secondary School in Saanich, British Columbia. Later, he was transferred to St. Michaels University School in Victoria.
He also attended Santa Clara University.
Former Basketball Player, Coach
- Father – John Nash
- Mother – Jean Nash
- Siblings – Martin Nash (Retired Professional Soccer Player)
- Others – Les Hall (Maternal Grandfather), Catherine (Maternal Grandmother)
He is represented by Bill Duffy.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Steve’s name has been linked with –
- Geri Halliwell (2000)
- Elizabeth Hurley (2001)
- Alejandra Amarilla (2001-2012) – They married one another in 2005. The couple has 2 twin daughters named Lola and Bella (b. October 14, 2004) and a son named Matteo (b. November 12, 2010).
- Brittany Richardson (2010-2015)
- Lilla Frederick (2016-Present) – They have a son named Luca Sun Nash (b. July 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
He has Welsh ancestry on his mother’s side and English ancestry on his father’s side.
- Tall and lean physique
- Wide smile
Through his social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Wolf & Shepherd
- MDG Computers
- Raymond Weil
- Vitamin Water
- Clearly Canadian
Steve Nash Facts
- He was only 18 months old when his parents relocated to Regina, Saskatchewan. Later, they settled in Victoria, British Columbia.
- He is both a British and Canadian citizenship holder.
- Steve’s father, John Nash also played as a professional soccer player around the world prior to settling in Canada.
- Growing up, he played ice hockey and soccer with his brother, Martin.
- He started playing basketball when he 12 or 13 years old. Steve was in grade 8 when he told his mother that he would play for the National Basketball Association and become a star while doing so.
- Steve grew up alongside National Hockey League star Russ Courtnall and Geoff Courtnall. The brothers used to babysit Steve and also indulged in soccer games with Steve’s father John.
- During his teenage years, Steve was sent off to study at a boarding school in Victoria as a result of a drop in his grades.
- While studying at St. Michaels University School, Steve joined the basketball, soccer, and rugby union teams.
- During the 1991-92 season basketball game, he helped his school team make it to the “British Columbia AAA Provincial Championship” title. That year, he was also titled the province’s “Player of the Year.”
- He is American basketball player Ty Jerome and Trae Young’s favorite player of all-time.
Featured Image By Keith Allison / Wikimedia / CC BY SA 3.0