William Peter Moseley
Sheepscombe, Gloucestershire, England
William schooled at Sheepscombe Primary School and after graduating in 1998, he studied at Wycliffe College.
Because he spent too much time out of school due to the filming of The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (2005), William needed to repeat the upper sixth at Downfield Sixth Form at Stroud.
- Father – Peter Moseley (Cinematographer)
- Mother – Juliette Fleming Moseley
- Siblings – Daisy Moseley (Younger Sister), Benjamin Moseley (Younger Brother)
William Moseley is signed with Agency for the Performing Arts, LA.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
167.5 lbs or 76 kg
Girlfriend / Spouse
William Moseley dated –
- Anna Popplewell (2005–2007) – William met Anna on the set of the movie The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe in 2005. Moseley dated the British actress for 2 years before they split up in 2007.
- Alexa Hamilton (2008–2010) – Back in 2008, Moseley commenced dating the American actress Alexa Hamilton. After two years spent in a relationship, the couple broke up. Sources said that William was the one who broke up because he wanted to date the Mexican girl Antonia Ortega.
- Antonia Ortega (2010–2012) – After splitting up with Alexa Hamilton, Moseley started dating Antonia Ortega, a local Mexican girl. Antonia and William were together for 2 years before they parted ways in 2012.
- Kelsey Chow (2012) – In January 2012, William started dating the American actress Kelsey Chow.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blonde hair
- Blue eyes
William’s body specifications are not known.
10 (US) or 9 (UK) or 43 (EU)
William hasn’t signed any endorsement contract yet.
Best Known For
His appearances in The Chronicles of Narnia (2005, 2008, 2010) as Peter Pevensie, as Forrester in Goodbye Mr. Chips (2002) and as Daniel Lombardio in the movie Run (2013).
William debuted on the movie scene back in 1998, in the TV movie Cider with Rosie, playing as Extra.
His first featured appearance was in 2005 in the movie The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, in which he played the role of Peter Pevensie.
First TV Show
In the TV series The Selection (2012), Moseley made his first television appearance playing as Aspen Leger.
William’s workout and diet are not known.
William Moseley Favorite Things
- Food – Cereal, crunchy nut cornflakes
- Color – Blue
- Movie – Apocalypse Now, Leon
- Books – Life of Pi
- TV show – The Simpsons, 24
- Jeans brand – Sevens
- Band – Bravery, Rolling Stones
- Tea brands– Twinings, Tescos, Lapsang su shong
Source – OhNoTheyDidn’t
William Moseley Facts
- William wanted to act the character of Harry Potter, but he had an unsuccessful audition.
- Moseley was once hit by a lightning.
- He is a big supporter of the English football club Newcastle United.
- During the filming of the Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (2005), William grew up by 3 inches.
- In his free time, William plays rugby with his friends.
- William, along with other young actors joined the Change the Odds campaign by Stand Up To Cancer.
- Follow William on his Twitter and Instagram.