|Merritt Patterson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 2, 1990|
Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
Los Angeles, California, United States
Before moving to Los Angeles, she was based in Vancouver.
- Father – Dave Patterson
- Siblings – Mackenzie Patterson (Sister)
Merritt Patterson is represented by Los Angeles-based Atlas Artists.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Due to her inclination to keep her personal life private and away from prying eyes of the tabloids, little is known about her dating history and relationship status.
Though she was in a relationship with someone at the time of her interview with Galore Magazine in March 2015. She refused to reveal her boyfriend’s identity in the interview.
Race / Ethnicity
Her natural hair color is ‘Brown’.
However, she has dyed her hair black and blonde in the past.
35-26-35 in or 89-66-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Merritt has appeared in a TV commercial for the Roger Touch Phones.
At the age of 15, she was also cast in a commercial for UNO.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Ophelia Pryce in the E! channel drama TV series, The Royals.
- Having played the role of Olivia Matheson in the supernatural teen drama series, Ravenswood.
In 2009, Merritt made her film debut in a supporting role in the 3D horror fantasy movie, The Hole.
First TV Show
In 2006, she made her first TV show appearance in the Endgame episode of science fiction TV series, Kyle XY.
Merritt does the hip hop yoga, which is essentially the modern version of the classic yoga that varies the rhythm and tempo of the workout in accordance with the beats of the music.
For her regular dose of the yoga variation, she heads down to the West Hollywood based A Tribe Called Sweat studio.
She also has a fairly active lifestyle and enjoys a host of outdoor activities, which helps her get fun workouts. Her preferred outdoor activities include hiking, boating, skiing, and swimming. She particularly loves Griffith Park hike in Los Angeles.
Merritt Patterson Favorite Things
- Foundation – Colorescience Pressed Mineral Foundation
- Personal Style – Classic, Natural & Adaptable
- Type of Dog – Mixed breed dogs
- Ultimate Role Model – Meryl Streep
- TV Shows – Orange Is the New Black, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, House of Cards, Breaking Bad, Scandal
- Songs That Make Her Happy – Night Moves by Bob Seger and Jubel (Original Remix) by Klingande
- Spirit Animal – Orca and Raven
- Strange Phobia – She is scared of butterflies.
- Place To Be – Europe
- Beverage – Coffee
- Food – Baked items such as peanut butter cookies and muffins, and chocolate.
- Pop Culture Obsessions – Twitter, Instagram, television and watching movies in theatres.
- Fashion Shopping Locations – Los Angeles, Canada, and London
- Clothing Items – Sporty clothes and jeans
- Fashion Brands – Rag & Bone, All Saints, Zara, Aritzia, Nike and Lululemon
Merritt Patterson Facts
- She once broke her collarbone while biking. On another occasion, she dislocated her elbow.
- At the age of 11, she started dancing competitively and continued to participate in various competitions through her high school as well.
- For her audition for the TV series, Ravenswood, she had to tape herself in Vancouver. However, she wasn’t too confident about her chances.
- The show producers had initially cast her in the recurring role of Tess. But later, they decided to replace model Elizabeth Whitson and cast Merritt as Olivia, which was a starring role in the TV series.
- Early in her modeling career, she had a hard time in finding representation as most agencies were put off by her short stature.
- In 2006, she managed to overcome competition from over 10,000 girls to win the Canadian Herbal Essences’ Teen Model Search competition.