|Tom Austen Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||September 15, 1987|
Taunton, Somerset, England, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, California, United States
Tom Austen was enrolled at the Queen’s College, Taunton.
He later studied at the prestigious Guildhall School of Music and Drama in a two-year course.
- Siblings – He has a brother.
- Others – His grandparents live in English Countryside.
Tom Austen is represented by London-based The Artists Partnership.
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
80 kg or 176 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tom Austen has dated
- Alexandra Park – Since The Royals was first broadcast in 2015, Tom Austen has been relentlessly linked up with his co-star and on-screen flame Alexandra Park. And, these dating rumors aren’t without a base, and in fact, Tom and Alexandra are to be blamed for such rumors. They have been ever present in each other’s social media feed. Now, it is common to have your co-workers in your Instagram posts but Tom and Alexandra seem to have completely different equation than that of friends. They are very hands on and cozy in their pictures, often linking arms and cuddling up to each other. Their pictures on beaches seem to scream that they are indeed dating. Plus, they often tweet about missing each other.
Note – In 2013, Tom was rumored to be in a relationship with an unidentified woman. She accompanied him as a guest on the number of public events such as screening of Olympus Has Fallen and the premiere of The Big Wedding.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall and lanky body frame
- Chiseled jaw line
Best Known For
- Being cast as Jasper Frost in the contemporary drama TV series, The Royals.
- Having played the role of Guy Hopkins in the ITV detective series, Grantchester.
In 2013, Tom made his film debut in a minor role in the action-adventure movie, Legendary: Tomb of the Dragon.
First TV Show
In 2010, Tom made his first TV show appearance in the Gang Wars episode of adult dramedy, Shameless.
To keep himself in shape, he hits the gym with certain regularity. He also has an active lifestyle and enjoys a host of outdoor activities like hiking and swimming, which allows him to have fun while working out.
Tom Austen Facts
- His agent had first asked to read him for the role of Prince Liam in The Royals. He wasn’t entirely sure about his suitability for the role but still decided to go along.
- When he was about to get on the train for another audition, he received a call from his agent about opening for another character, Jasper. By the time he reached for auditions, he had made up his mind that he only wanted Jasper’s role.
- He got a significant breakthrough after he joined the main cast of the comedy-drama, Beaver Falls, as Mac. However, he had auditioned for the role of Flynn in a season before he was actually signed up for the show.
- While he was studying at the prestigious Guildhall, he was cast in the role of Marullus in their production of Julius Caesar and as Ralph in the production of Lord of the Flies.