|Max Irons Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||October 17, 1985|
Max Irons is an English–Irish actor and model who is best known for portraying roles such as Joseph Turner in Condor, Henry in Red Riding Hood, King Edward IV in The White Queen, and Howard Carter in Tutankhamun. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Being Julia, Dorian Gray, The Runaway, Woman in Gold, The Riot Club, Terminal, Bitter Harvest, The Little Drummer Girl, and many more. Max has done modeling work for numerous brands such as Burberry and Mango.
Maximilian Paul Diarmuid Irons
Camden, London, England
Irons attended Dragon School in Oxford. In 2008, he graduated from Guildhall School of Music and Drama in London, England.
- Father – Jeremy Irons (English Actor)
- Mother – Sinéad Cusack (Irish Actress)
- Siblings – Richard Boyd Barrett (Half-Brother) (Irish Politician), Samuel Irons (Older Brother) (Photographer)
- Others – Niamh Cusack (Aunt), Sorcha Cusack (Aunt), Cyril Cusack (Maternal Grandfather), Maureen Kiely (Maternal Grandmother)
He is signed to Tavistock Wood for his modeling work.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
79 kg or 174 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Max Irons dated –
- Emily Browning (2011-2012) – Max Irons dated Australian actress Emily Browning from early 2011 until July 2012. Emily started her relationship with Max in May 2011 after meeting him in Los Angeles, USA.
- Saoirse Ronan (2013) – Max Irons was RUMORed to be dating his The Host co-star Saoirse Ronan in March 2013. The duo first met on the set of this movie only. Their relationship saw an end in September 2013. However, neither of the party confirmed the relationship.
- Clémence Poésy – RUMOR
- Sophie Pera (2013-Present) – Max started dating Sophie Pera in October 2013. Later that year, the couple got engaged. They got married on November 30, 2019, in Oxfordshire.
Race / Ethnicity
His mother is Irish and his father is English.
Tall body frame
As a model, Max Irons has advertised for brands like Burberry, Mango, etc.
He also modeled for Macy for their Fall/Winter 2012 collection.
He was raised Catholic.
But, he does not seem to be going to church now.
Best Known For
Appearing in films like Red Riding Hood (2011), The Host (2013), and the TV series The White Queen (2013).
Irons debuted with the 2004 drama film Being Julia for his role as a curtain call boy.
First TV Show
Max first appeared in Sky1’s 6-episode drama TV series The Runaway for his role as Tommy Pasqualino. Out of 6, Max appeared in 3 episodes.
For the 2013 movie The Host, Max used to go for gym sessions. He did weight training there. He used to workout for 6 days a week and also did interval training.
Max Irons Favorite Things
Source – NYTimes.com
Max Irons Facts
- Max used to work as a bartender before becoming an actor.
- He suffered from dyslexia in the past.
- Max was initially discouraged by his father for his decision to go for acting as a career.
- He does not feel comfortable in sneakers.
- Max likes to do reading, hiking, and free diving in his free time.
- He does not like shopping. So, whenever he needs to buy anything, he prefers to go to a place, where he can find everything.
- He is not present on social media.