L’Haÿ-les-Roses, Val-de-Marne, France
She went to a bilingual alternative school La Source in Meudon and left at the age of 16.
She studied drama at Conservatoire National Supérieur d’Art Dramatique (CNSAD).
Clemence graduated from the University of Nanterre.
Actress, fashion model
- Father – Étienne Guichard (Actor / writer)
- Mother – Her mom is a French teacher.
- Siblings – Maëlle Poésy-Guichard (Younger Sister) (Actress)
As a model, Clemence Poesy signed with IMG Models – Paris.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Clemence Poesy dated –
- Max Irons – Clemence was RUMORed to be dating with British actor, Max Irons.
- Emeric Glayse (2010-Present) – Since 2010, French photographer Emeric Glayse and Clemence Poesy are an item.
Race / Ethnicity
36-23-35 in or 91.5-58.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
In 2008, she appeared in The GAP stores’ Low Rise Bell print ad.
She has not spoken about her religious beliefs publicly.
Best Known For
Playing Fleur Delacour in the Harry Potter film series (2005, 2010, 2011), as Rana in 127 Hours (2010), and as Chloë Villette in In Bruges (2008).
She is also known for playing Eva Coupeau in The CW’s teen drama series Gossip Girl in 2010 in just 4 episodes.
In 2001, she appeared in a short film Petite Soeur for her role as Anna.
First TV Show
In 1999, Clemence played the role as Hélène in 2 episodes of TV show Un homme en colère.
Her fitness regime and diet plan is not known.
Clemence Poesy Favorite Things
- Shopping Destinations – Paris (Shakespeare And Company, Noir Kennedy, Matières à Réflexion), London (Fat Faced Cat), New York (Brooklyn Flea Market), United States of America (Made Well)
- Writer – Rimbaud
Source – Stylist.co.uk, Guardian
Clemence Poesy Facts
- She is able to speak French and English fluently. Poesy can also speak little bit Italian and Spanish.
- Clemence uses the maiden name of her mother, which is “Poesy.”
- In 1999, she started working in films and TV. But in theater, Clemence started working as a child.
- In 2004, Poesy had her first English speaking role in BBC miniseries Gunpowder, Treason & Plot.
- She didn’t ride a horse until 20 as she once fell from it at the age of 7.
- She does not like using much of the cosmetics.
- Poesy can also sing. She sang in Miles Kane’s track, “Happenstance.”
- Catch Celemence on Twitter and Tumblr.