|Clemence Poesy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 1982|
Clemence Poesy is a French actor, fashion model, writer, and director who has been cast in a variety of movies like Olgas Sommer, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Welcome to the Roses, Le Grand Meaulnes, Heartless, 127 Hours, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2, The Capsule, Lullaby for Pi, The Silence of Joan, 7 Minutes, Mr. Morgan’s Last Love, The Great Game, Two Is a Family, The Ones Below, and Resistance. Her television roles include playing Elise Wassermann in the crime drama series The Tunnel, Françoise Gilot in the anthology period drama series Genius: Picasso, Eva Coupeau in the teen drama series Gossip Girl, Natasha Rostova in the miniseries War and Peace, and Stella Ransome in the gothic romance period drama miniseries The Essex Serpent.
L’Haÿ-les-Roses, Val-de-Marne, France
She divides her time between –
- Paris, France
- London, England, United Kingdom
She went to a bilingual alternative school La Source in Meudon and left at the age of 16.
She studied drama at Conservatoire National Supérieur d’Art Dramatique (CNSAD).
Clemence graduated from the University of Nanterre.
Fashion Model, Actor, Writer, Director
- Father – Étienne Guichard (Actor / writer)
- Mother – Her mom is a French teacher.
- Siblings – Maëlle Poésy-Guichard (Younger Sister) (Actor)
As a model, Clemence Poesy signed with IMG Models – Paris.
She has also been repped by –
- Adéquat, Talent Agency, Paris, France
- United Agents Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
Her net worth has been $7 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Clemence Poesy has dated –
- Max Irons – Clemence was RUMORed to be dating British actor, Max Irons.
- Emeric Glayse (2010-2016) – In March 2010, French photographer Emeric Glayse and Clemence Poesy started going out and the duo later parted ways in August 2016.
Note – She has 2 children, including her son Liam who was born in 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Clemence Poesy is of French descent.
36-23-35 in or 91.5-58.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
In 2008, she appeared in The GAP stores’ Low Rise Bell print ad.
Best Known For
Playing Fleur Delacour in the Harry Potter film series (2005, 2010, 2011), as Rana in 127 Hours (2010), and as Chloë Villette in In Bruges (2008).
She is also known for playing Eva Coupeau in The CW’s teen drama series Gossip Girl in 2010 in just 4 episodes.
In 2001, she appeared in the short film Petite Soeur for her role as Anna.
First TV Show
In 1999, Clemence played the role as Hélène in 2 episodes of TV show Un homme en colère.
Clemence Poesy Favorite Things
- Shopping Destinations – Paris (Shakespeare And Company, Noir Kennedy, Matières à Réflexion), London (Fat Faced Cat), New York (Brooklyn Flea Market), United States of America (Made Well)
- Writer – Rimbaud
Source – Stylist.co.uk, TheGuardian.com
Clemence Poesy Facts
- She is able to speak French and English fluently. Poesy can also speak a little bit of Italian and Spanish.
- Clemence uses the maiden name of her mother, which is “Poesy.”
- In 1999, she started working in films and TV. But in theater, Clemence started working as a child.
- In 2004, Poesy had her first English-speaking role in the BBC mini-series Gunpowder, Treason & Plot.
- She didn’t ride a horse until 20 as she once fell from it at the age of 7.
- She does not like using much cosmetics.
- Poesy can also sing. She sang in Miles Kane’s track, “Happenstance.”
- She was pregnant with her 2nd child while filming the science fiction spy action thriller film Tenet in 2019.